MONROE, La., Jan. 23, 2018 -- CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE:CTL, news, filings) has received the Frost & Sullivan 2018 Product Leadership Award for its innovative Cloud Application Manager hybrid cloud management platform, whose dynamic capabilities deliver added value by aligning IT teams around workloads and business initiatives as they pursue their digital transformation goals. Frost & Sullivan, a global growth consulting firm, lauded the platform's unique ability to simplify and enable multi-cloud environments by offering fast and cost-effective management, optimization and managed services capabilities without lengthy contracts.
"To achieve product leadership is never an easy task, but it is one made even more difficult considering today's competitive intensity, customer volatility, and economic uncertainty – not to mention the difficulty of innovating in an environment of escalating challenges to intellectual property," said Karyn Price, senior analyst, Frost & Sullivan.
CenturyLink's Cloud Application Manager helps companies automate application deployments, scale workloads across disparate operating environments, and optimize costs over time as part of their digital transformation efforts. The platform is designed to deliver a wide variety of infrastructure options across diverse public and private cloud environments. These benefits are available in a self-service model, or one that is actively managed by CenturyLink team members.
"When we launched Cloud Application Manager, our goal was to align operations, development and finance inside enterprise IT without obscuring the differentiating features that make certain cloud environments the best execution venue for a particular business workload," said David Shacochis, vice president of hybrid IT product management, CenturyLink. "Since then, our customers have achieved significant operational benefits, and become more cloud-enabled across their development, operations and finance groups. We're excited to see this type of recognition from Frost & Sullivan and look forward to continued success with our multi-cloud management platform."
- CenturyLink won the 2018 Product Leadership Award from Frost & Sullivan for its Cloud Application Manager platform.
- Frost & Sullivan also recognized CenturyLink as the Asia Pacific Hybrid IT Service Provider of the Year for the third consecutive year.
- Cloud Application Manager was launched in February 2017 to help simplify how enterprises manage their hybrid environments.
- Learn more about CenturyLink's multi-cloud management capabilities here.
- See how CenturyLink delivers additional value with IT consulting and managed services expertise.
PR Archives: Latest, By Company, By Date