For the second year in a row, AMS-IX is proud to announce a decrease in the monthly Amsterdam peering-port prices. As of January 1st, 2018, AMS-IX will decrease the port prices in Amsterdam per below:
• 1GE: from EUR 500 to EUR 400 p/m
• 10GE: from EUR 950 to EUR 900 p/m
• 100GE: from EUR 4,750 to EUR 4,500 p/m
Also the prices of the following Inter-IPX ports will be reduced:
• 2 x 1GE + I-IPX SLA: from EUR 1,500 to EUR 1,300 p/m
• 2 x 10GE + I-IPX SLA: from EUR 2,700 to EUR 2,600 p/m
• 2 x 100GE + I-IPX SLA: from EUR 12,500 to EUR 12,000 p/m
“AMS-IX is one of the world's largest Internet Exchange Points: more than 800 networks come together in Amsterdam to exchange IP traffic through its switching fabric. Effective cost-control, targeted investments and continuous growth ensured that we could lower our prices for two consecutive years now. This is completely in line with our continuous effort to deliver the best ‘value-for-money’ peering services.” says Jesse Robbers, CCO of AMS-IX.
As of today, new AMS-IX customers can already order ports at the new prices here. Existing members and customers can login at the familiar My.AMS-IX.