November 10, 2017 — “Prepare for the worst” is great advice, but when a phone slips from your hand, the planning is over. In a split-second, the phone that you check 80 times a day falls to the ground and the screen cracks.* But with Total Mobile Protection from Verizon, the panic is momentary since you’re covered with convenient cracked screen repairs and next day phone replacement.
From now through November 17th, you can enroll any phone bought within the last 24 months in Total Mobile Protection from Verizon, which covers loss, theft and damage to your phone, including cracked screen repairs.
Total Mobile Protection continues to add new repair locations and benefits. Here’s 8 reasons to get covered.
- Fast. Cracked screen repairs take just 15-60 minutes in most cases.
- Convenient. Cracked screens can be repaired as soon as the same day.
- Mobile repair technicians that come to your office or home in 152 cities.
- The most options for how you get your phone repaired including 296 carry-in locations across the country.
- Low deductible for fixing cracked screens; just $29 for eligible devices.
- Phone replacements next day when you order by midnight Eastern.
- Get complete protection to cover damage, loss and theft of your phone—not all protection plans are created equal.
- Bye-bye anxiety, stress and phone shame.
Don’t wait: if your phone is less than 24 months old, you can only sign up for Total Mobile Protection until November 17.
For additional media contacts in local markets: http://www.verizon.com/about/news/media-contacts
*Asurion study; Sept 2017
*Cracked screen repair option is available in select markets for certain smartphone models.