New Program Enables Partners to Drive Significant, Sustained, and Predictable Revenue Streams While Solving Critical Security and Networking Challenges for Customers
BURLINGTON, Mass. – September 25, 2017 – 128 Technology, the Secure Vector Routing company, today announced the launch of the 128 Technology Solution Partner Program, which enables partners to create new revenue streams by selling and supporting the innovative 128T Networking Platform (128T).
128 Technology is currently recruiting partners to deliver integrated products and services to resolve network complexity for customers. The benefits of partnering with 128 Technology include:
- Generating Significant and Sustained Revenue Streams – whether partnering as a sales agent, a services and support partner, or as a managed service provider, 128 Technology partners are able to create new revenue streams that drive improved financial results.
- Working with Innovative, Cutting-Edge Technology – a new paradigm of networking built on software-based routing is being rapidly adopted by customers in all verticals and geographies. Collaborating with 128 Technology enables partners to take full advantage of key industry trends like Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) and Secure Cloud Interconnect.
- Reducing Network Costs – the 128 Technology pricing model is as forward-looking as the 128T software, enabling partners to meet their customers’ next generation networking requirements at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
- Retaining Customer Intimacy – 128 Technology is singularly focused on developing highly innovative software for customers around the world. The structure of the 128T Solution Partner program was designed for partners to retain intimacy with the end users by being their customers’ primary point of contact.
“While other areas of technology – like compute and storage – have been disrupted over the last 15 years, networking simply has not. Rather, networking has been stuck in arcane hop-by-hop, packet-based routing models that are expensive to operate and full of enterprise security risks. We believe there is tremendous value that can be unlocked by fixing networking and making routing understand applications and services – which is why people today use networks,” said Andy Ory, Chief Executive Officer of 128 Technology. “We are looking for partners that share our vision for next generation networking and have a desire to build long-term shareholder value for their own businesses.”
The 128 Technology Solution Partner Program provides multiple ways for partners to quickly drive significant, sustained, and predictable revenue streams while solving critical security and networking challenges for their customers. Partnering options include:
- Sales Agent – Partners sell 128T software to enterprises and service providers and earn fees for license subscriptions of the 128T platform.
- Services and Support – Partners provide key services for end users including consulting, professional services, implementation, and Tier 1 and Tier 2 support.
- Managed Service Provider (MSP) – Partners integrate the 128T Networking Platform with their own offerings to deliver a broader managed service, such as unified communications, hosted contact center, among others.
“Independent Technology Group (ITG) has long specialized in developing strategic solutions for the complex networking challenges our customers face. By joining the 128 Technology Solution Partner Program, we are now able to leverage 128 Technology’s session-oriented, service-centric, software-based routing solutions to solve these challenges,” said Kevin Barker, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Technology Officer of ITG. “Their highly disruptive technology will enable us to solve critical security and networking challenges across our growing customer base, while simultaneously accelerating the overall growth of our business.”
"We are reshaping the decades-old networking industry with Secure Vector Routing,” said Brian Norris, Vice President of Solution Partners at 128 Technology. “Working with sales agents, services and support providers, and MSPs is critical to our market expansion strategy as it enables us to accelerate this vision while driving meaningful economic value to both our partners and our customers. We’re excited by the level of engagement, recruitment, and onboarding we are now seeing by solution partners throughout the Americas, EMEA, and Asia/Pacific.”
About 128 Technology
128 Technology is a Secure Vector Routing software company on a mission to fix the Internet. The 128T Networking Platform natively provides network-based security, control, and insight across data centers, wide-area networks, and edge locations for enterprises, service providers, and cloud companies alike. The company’s software-based approach disrupts the traditional networking paradigm, but doesn’t disrupt existing network infrastructures. To learn more about 128 Technology’s unique approach to networking, visit www.128technology.com, and follow the company on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.