The way a network’s components work together is changing – and fast. Our latest infrastructure model harnesses the future architecture evolution to enable fast problem solving in a more manageable and effective way.
Telecom architecture is changing rapidly. New technologies, such as 5G, automation, virtualization and SDN, are shaping the future of network architecture, allowing traditional structures to be broken down into customizable elements. Our latestinfrastructure architecture is designed for the needs of operators and their customers, with the option to change and evolve individual sections rather than changing the entire system.
Here are the foundations of our view on network architecture:
- Application cloud: https://www.ericsson.com/en/networked-society/innovation/network-architecture/application-cloud
- Management and monetization: https://www.ericsson.com/en/networked-society/innovation/network-architecture/optimizing-management
- Access, mobility and network applications:https://www.ericsson.com/en/networked-society/innovation/network-architecture/powering-access
- Cloud infrastructure: https://www.ericsson.com/en/networked-society/innovation/network-architecture/cloud-infrastructure
- Transport: https://www.ericsson.com/en/networked-society/innovation/network-architecture/transforming-transport-networks
Keep reading to get the full picture about future network architecture.