Brings Purpose-Built Platform for Hospitality Communications and Collaboration to North American Boutique and Select Service Hotels
- MiVoice Office 400 provides affordable, all-in-one solution designed for North American hotels with 40-150 rooms.
- Delivers operational efficiency to exceed guest expectations and increase average daily rate (ADR).
- Mitel is trusted by hoteliers in over 30,000 properties across the globe.
Mitel® (NASDAQ:MITL) (TSX:MNW), a global leader in enterprise communications, announced today the North American launch of MiVoice Office 400 hospitality package, an all-in-one solution that facilitates real-time guest and staff communications to give 40-150 room hotels a powerful foundation for driving operating efficiencies, increasing guest satisfaction and boosting ADR.
As travelers increasingly look to the mobile and social world for trip planning and hotel selection, online reviews carry significant weight when it comes to independent hotels. A recentTripAdvisor survey reveals online reviews are one of the most important decision making factors when choosing a hotel destination, second only to price. This correlates with a report by the Center for Hospitality Research at Cornell University that finds a one-point improvement in online reputation, such as moving from three stars to four stars, can yield a bottom-line increase of 39 percent in revenue. For a hotel with 100 rooms, an average daily rate of $125 and 90 percent occupancy, this could translate to more than $1.6 million per year.
While guests are more likely to post online if the experience was at odds with their expectations - whether favorable or not - the technology supporting a hotel's guest experience can mean the difference between complaints and five-star reviews. With the MiVoice 400 platform, hotels can deliver personalized guest communications, efficiently address operational and maintenance issues, and exceed expectations beginning with the very first impression.
"Located on historic Pennsylvania Avenue in Georgetown, Washington D.C., our business is built around offering more personalized experiences for our guests with upscale accommodations, customized services and amenities to suit their lifestyle and every need," said Andrijana Jovanov, Operations Manager, Avenue Suites Georgetown. "The Mitel communications solution enables our hotel to run more efficiently and better cater to all aspects of our guests' stay, which earns us consistently high customer ratings."
"Hotels seeking to increase guest satisfaction recognize staff efficiency and responsiveness are critical to providing an experience that's memorable for all the right reasons," said Jim Davies, Vice President of Vertical Initiatives, Mitel. "With a Mitel communications solution, they have the flexibility, advanced features and reliability required to manage their operations and well exceed guest expectations."
- Mitel will showcase its hospitality solutions at the TorontoHITEC show in booth 2507 June 26-29.
- Mitel powers more than 30,000 properties and is an approved standard across 12 major hotel brands globally.
- Nearly 15 percent of employees' total work time is wasted inefficient communications. Read the report from Webtorials to learn more.
- Hear how Hyatt and Starwood Hotels & Resorts rely on Mitel for guest and staff communications.
- Get a sneak peek at the "Guest Experience of the Future."
- Learn more about how Mitel is giving a voice to digital transformation.
Hospitality, Hotels, Guest Experience
A global market leader in enterprise communications powering more than two billion business connections, Mitel (NASDAQ:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and service providers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Media – Americas
Media – EMEA/AP
+44 (0) 1291 612 646