Recognizes Exceptional Efforts in Driving Seamless Business Communications and Collaboration
Mitel® (NASDAQ:MITL) (TSX:MNW), a global leader in enterprise communications, recognized special achievements by channel partners during an award presentation in San Antonio, Texas, as part of its 2017 Mitel Elite Experience event attended by partners from across the United States, Canada, Caribbean and Latin America (CALA).
Winners were selected based on their success in the following categories.
Top partners for 2017:
- Partner of the Year 2016 - Frontier Communications
- Top Producing NJPA Partner 2016 - Frontier Communications
- Top Service Provider Partner 2016 - Frontier Communications
- Top Master Agent Partner 2016 - Sandler Partners
- Top Application Partner 2016 - Marco Technologies
- Top Cloud Partner 2016 - CDW
- Top Overall Growth Partner 2016 - Arrow Systems Integration
- Partner of the Year 2016 - Allstream
- Partner of the Year 2016 - Grupo CIMCORP
"Businesses today depend on providers who can understand their current communications needs and help them adapt to future opportunities. Our award winners represent the best in delivering value to our customers and equally stand out for their commitment to Mitel's success," said Todd Abbott, Executive Vice President of Global Sales, Mitel.
- Mitel is the largest provider of cloud business communications in the world with more than three million cloud subscribers. (Source: Synergy Research Group)
- Mitel was recognized as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications for three consecutive years.
- Learn more about how Mitel is giving a voice to digital transformation.
- Frost & Sullivan selected Mitel cloud services for a Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership Award. Download the report to read the full analysis.
Twitter: Mitel awards Americas partners for standout performance
Frontier Communications, Sandler Partners, Marco Technologies, CDW, Arrow Systems Integration, Allstream, Grupo CIMCORP, Cloud, Digital Transformation
A global market leader in enterprise communications powering more than two billion business connections, Mitel (NASDAQ:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and service providers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Media – Americas
Media – EMEA/AP
+44 (0) 1291 612 646