- Highlights on display at the Ericsson booth will include the latest 3.5GHz 5G radio, Big Data Analytics, and the IoT Accelerator platform
- Ericsson to make joint announcements with China Mobile, China Telecom, China Unicom and Qualcomm
- Head of Business Area Digital Services Ulf Ewaldsson to participate in GTI Summit and Network Evolution Summit
From June 28 to 30, Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC, news, filings) will share successful customer case studies and demonstrate the latest innovations in 5G, IT and Cloud, and the IoT to customers, partners and media at Mobile World Congress Shanghai. Highlights on display at the Ericsson booth will include the latest 3.5GHz 5G radio, Big Data Analytics, and the IoT Accelerator platform.
Ericsson will participate in a full schedule of activities during the week of the event, under the theme “Making 5G real, partnership with Ericsson”, including:
- June 27 – Ericsson will host a Unified Delivery Network conference with participants such as Asian operators and content providers. On the same day, Ericsson will make a joint announcement with China Telecom
- June 28 – Ericsson, China Unicom and Qualcomm will make a joint announcement during a media conference at the Ericsson booth. Chris Houghton, Head of Market Area North East Asia at Ericsson, and Shao Guanglu, Executive Director and Senior Vice President of China Unicom, will address the media. Later that day, Ericsson Senior Vice President and Head of Business Area Digital Services Ulf Ewaldsson will make a keynote speech at the GTI Summit
- June 29 – Ewaldsson will participate in a panel session at the Network Evolution Summit
- June 30 – George Guo, Head of IT & Cloud, Market Area North East Asia, Ericsson will make a keynote speech at the Enterprise & The Cloud Summit
Chris Houghton, Head of Market Area North East Asia at Ericsson, says: “At Mobile World Congress Shanghai, Ericsson will demonstrate how breakthroughs in 5G, IT and Cloud, and the IoT are revolutionizing industries. By redefining what’s possible with radio systems and federated network slicing, software-defined networking and network functions virtualization, and NarrowBand IoT, we’re pioneering a wide range of transformative solutions.”
Ericsson at Mobile World Congress Shanghai 2017
Everything moves fast on the journey toward the Networked Society, and breakthroughs such as autonomous driving, remote surgery and immersive virtual reality are rapidly transforming industries of all kinds. Everywhere we look, companies are breaking out of their traditional comfort zones to adopt innovative and disruptive business models.
Ericsson, the driving force behind 5G and the IoT, is a willing partner in the ongoing digital revolution. From June 28 to June 30, Ericsson is demonstrating cutting-edge technologies, innovative solutions and a wide range of customer success stories at Mobile World Congress Shanghai. Join us in Booth A61, Hall W4 at the Shanghai New International Exhibition Center (SNIEC) or engage with us online. See you there!
NOTES TO EDITORS
For media kits, backgrounders and high-resolution photos, please visitwww.ericsson.com/press
MORE INFORMATION AT:
(+46 10 719 69 92)
(+46 10 719 00 00)
Ericsson is a world leader in communications technology and services with headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Our organization consists of more than 111,000 experts who provide customers in 180 countries with innovative solutions and services. Together we are building a more connected future where anyone and any industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Net sales in 2016 were SEK 222.6 billion (USD 24.5 billion). The Ericsson stock is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm and on NASDAQ in New York. Read more on www.ericsson.com.