Purpose-Built Hospitality Platform and Applications Enable City's Second Largest Hotel to Improve Staff Efficiency and Exceed Guest Expectations
- Helps staff easily connect and collaborate to seamlessly accommodate guest needs.
- New tools and automated processes already benefitting 1,000 users at the hotel.
- Mitel is trusted by hoteliers in over 30,000 properties across the globe.
Mitel® (NASDAQ:MITL) (TSX:MNW), a global leader in enterprise communications, today announced luxury hotel InterContinental David Tel Aviv has evolved its communications infrastructure using a Mitel hospitality solution to enable staff to communicate and collaborate more efficiently and better deliver exceptional service to guests.
Just three months since deployment, the hotel has already seen improvements in productivity. Mitelcollaboration software is allowing staff to easily connect and collaborate while applications from the Mitel Connected Guests portfolio provide access to voice messaging, wake-up call systems and billing management from a single interface. Previously siloed task are fully-integrated with existing infrastructure and third-party platforms via the hotel's property management system. The new, centralized management capability also provides staff visibility into every hotel service to seamlessly accommodate guest needs.
In addition, InterContinental David will also leverage Mitel's contact center portfolio to better serve guests both today and tomorrow. Looking ahead, the hotel expects to add more capabilities in the future, including synching guest mobile devices to room desk phones for wake-up calls and conferencing, and a complimentary app for booking room service from a mobile device.
"We strive to provide an experience that goes beyond our guests' expectations and our staff is consistently recognized for doing so," said Eran Hendler, Resident Manager, InterContinental David Tel Aviv. "Our communications system must reliably support every aspect of operations and guest services. The recent upgrade to a Mitel platform ensures the uptime we require while automating and integrating services to make responding to guests fast and easy."
"The world's most successful hotels realize that standing out, attracting new guests, building loyalty, and increasing revenue per room depend on how smoothly operations are run and whether customers enjoyed the stay," said Wolfram Fischer, Mitel Senior Vice President, EMEA region. "A seamless communications and collaboration solution can help meet these objectives and offer a competitive edge."
- InterContinental Hotels & Resorts is the world's oldest international hotel brand with 180 locations in more than 60 countries.
- Mitel powers more than 30,000 properties and is an approved standard across 12 major hotel brands globally.
- Businesses lose an average of $11,000 per employee every year due to ineffective communications and collaboration.
- Learn more about communications technology specially-designed for the hospitality industry here.
- Get a sneak peek at the "Guest Experience of the Future."
- Download a free copy of the "Digital Transformation for Dummies" e-book.
Twitter: InterContinental David Tel Aviv selects Mitel for enhanced comms & collaboration to improve staff efficiency & exceed guest expectations
Tags/Keywords: Hotels, Hospitality, Guest Experience, Contact Center
A global market leader in enterprise communications powering more than two billion business connections, Mitel (NASDAQ:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and service providers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Media – Americas
Media – EMEA/AP
+44 (0) 1291 612 646