Provides Swedish Private and Public Sector Organizations a Smooth Path to the Cloud and Foundation for Digital Transformation
- Enables organizations to benefit from seamless communications and collaboration.
- Allows customers options for future cloud migration based on their unique needs.
- Strengthens Mitel's number one market share position in Sweden*
Mitel® (NASDAQ:MITL) (TSX:MNW), a global leader in enterprise communications, announced today a partnership with Daxcom AB, a systems integrator with the Telenor Group, one of the world's major mobile operators. The agreement gives Daxcom access to Mitel's entire portfolio of scalable, secure and seamless communications and collaboration tools to help businesses and government organizations in Sweden gain greater agility and deliver better service to their customers.
The Mitel solutions can easily and quickly be adapted as required by a business' changing needs, no matter its size, and provide advanced communications tools and services accessible from any device. Additionally, as businesses in Sweden increasingly look to migrate to the cloud, Mitel offers paths for public, private and hybrid deployments, allowing Daxcom to migrate its customers at a pace and in a manner that meets their individual requirements.
"As a leader in the Swedish market, we are committed to helping our customers be more productive and achieve optimal results from their communications infrastructure," said Frank Svendsen, CEO of Daxcom. "With Mitel's scalable, innovative solutions and services, our customers will experience seamless collaboration and communications to provide real business value, through greater agility and increased efficiency."
"Businesses want communications applications that differentiate the customer experience and make it easier for employees to collaborate and work efficiently," said Claes Kolare, CEO ofMitel Sweden AB. "By partnering with Daxcom, we can deliver these capabilities to more Swedish businesses, prepare them for moving to the cloud and set them on the path to digital transformation."
- Mitel is the largest provider of cloud business communications in the world with more than three million cloud subscribers. (Source: Synergy Research Group)
- Mitel is the only brand to appear in all five Gartner Magic Quadrants for business communications.
- Businesses lose an average of $11,000 per employee every year due to ineffective communications and collaboration.
- Download a free copy of the Webtorials "2017 Workplace Productivity and Communications Technology Report."
- Frost & Sullivan selected Mitel cloud services for a Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership Award. Download the report to read the full analysis.
- Download free copies of the "Digital Transformation for Dummies" and "Team Collaboration & Communications for Dummies" e-books.
Twitter: Telenor Group's #Daxcom Chooses #Mitel to Expand Business Communications Offerings in Sweden #DigitalTransformation
Communications and Collaboration, Cloud Communications, Digital Transformation
*Source: MZA - The Western Europe Call Control (PBX/IP PBX) Market - Q4 2016
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than two billion business connections, Mitel (NASDAQ:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and service providers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Media – Americas
Media – EMEA/AP
+44 (0) 1291 612 646