Partnership Pairs Largest Master Agent With Leader in Cloud Business Communications
- New partnership delivers professional-grade cloud communications and collaboration
- Intelisys supports 1700+ telecom agents, VARs, MSPs and IT solution providers
- Mitel is trusted by more than three million cloud communications subscribers
Mitel® (NASDAQ:MITL) (TSX:MNW), a global leader in enterprise communications, announced today a partnership with Intelisys, North America's leading distributor of technology services for business communications. The agreement provides Intelisys Sales Partners with access to the full Mitel cloud communications portfolio and will be available to the Intelisys network inNorth America and the UK.
Intelisys operates through a network of more than 1,700 high-performing Sales Partners made up of telecom agents, VARs, MSPs and IT solutions providers. Mitel was selected as a supplier partner based on demand from the Intelisys Sales Partner community. Mitel's solutions offer unique value propositions for Sales Partners already engaged with viable customers, from SMBs to enterprises and Fortune 500 companies. Additionally, as more Intelisys Sales Partners target international deals, Mitel's global reach offers them further potential for growth.
"Our Sales Partners are seeing significant uptick in demand for cloud, and UCaaS is a great opener with their customers," said Andrew Pryfogle, SVP Cloud Transformation, Intelisys. "With Mitel's cloud communications portfolio, they can now offer their customers a solution that ensures the highest levels of performance, reliability and security with new, innovative team collaboration applications."
"Cloud communications is changing the way people connect and communicate giving smaller businesses access to capabilities once only available to larger enterprises, while allowing large businesses to move more nimbly," said Jon Brinton, EVP and President, Mitel Cloud Division. "Mitel's partnership with Intelisys will help more businesses adopt cloud communications and begin reaping the benefits of increased efficiency, simplicity and mobility."
- Mitel is the largest provider of cloud business communications in the world with more than three million cloud subscribers. (Source: Synergy Research Group)
- Mitel is the only brand to appear in all five Gartner Magic Quadrants for business communications.
- Visit Mitel at ACUTA Annual Conference & Expo March 19-22 in Chicago, Ill., booth #412 or at Enterprise Connect March 27-30 in Kissimmee, Fla., booth #518.
- Download free copies of the "Cloud Communications for Dummies" and "Team Collaboration & Communications for Dummies" eBooks.
- Frost & Sullivan recently selected Mitel cloud services for a Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership Award. Download the report to read the full analysis.
Twitter: Mitel and @IntelisysCorp team to deliver #cloud services to enable seamless business communications and collaboration
Cloud Communications, Collaboration, UCaaS
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than two billion business connections, Mitel (NASDAQ:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and service providers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries. For more information, go to www.mitel.com and follow us on Twitter @Mitel.
Mitel is the registered trademark of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Media – Americas
Media – EMEA/AP
+44 (0) 1291 612 646