Sprint’s Unlimited Freedom Plan with Unlimited Data, Talk and Text now includes premium resolution video and 10GB mobile hotspot per line for loyal customers
Have you seen the headlines? It’s no secret that wireless users crave unlimited data – with no worries about overage charges or hitting one’s data limits. At Sprint, we are rewarding loyal Unlimited Freedom customers with new perks to our current Unlimited offerings. And, we also have the best Unlimited HD plan ever for customers who are new to Sprint and want to check out our network reliability.
Here’s the 411:
Existing Customers Currently on Sprint Unlimited Freedom with Unlimited Data, Talk and Text with Mobile Optimized Video
- Customers who are currently on this plan – Unlimited Freedom – can now receive premium resolution video
- Plus, the mobile hotspot will now increase to 10GB/month per line starting in March.
- It’s simple…just call *2 from your Sprint mobile phone.
Existing Customers Currently on Sprint Unlimited Freedom Premium with Unlimited Data, Talk and Text with Premium Resolution
- Customers currently on this plan – Unlimited Freedom Premium – will no longer be charged $20/month per line. So, basically, you no longer need to pay extra for the premium HD.
- And, the mobile hotspot will now increase to 10GB/month per line.
- It’s really simple…this will happen automatically (beginning on your March bill)!
What If You Want to Switch to Sprint?
- New customers can try out Sprint’s network and sign up for Unlimited Talk, Text and Data with Sprint AutoPay and get the first line for $50/month.
- Get two lines for $90/month.
- If you need 3 or 4 lines? We’ll include those at no additional cost.
- A family of four pays just $22.50 a line per month.1
- Automatically get HD-quality video plus 10GB mobile hotspot per line.
- Go to sprint.com/unlimited, visit your local Sprint store, or call1-800-SPRINT-1 for more information.
With more than 160MHz of 2.5GHz spectrum in the top 100 U.S. markets, Sprint hasmore spectrum than any other carrier across the nation. This is a tremendous advantage, allowing Sprint to keep adding the capacity and speed needed to serve its customers’ increasing demand for unlimited data.
1Savings until March 31, 2018; then $60/mo. for line 1, $40/mo. for line 2, and $30/mo. lines 3-4. HD video streams at up to 1080p, music at up to 1.5Mbps, gaming streams at up to 8Mbps. Data deprioritization during congestion. Pricing shown with $5/mo./line AutoPay discount applied within two invoices. Requires eBill and new account activation. Taxes, surcharges and restrictions apply.
PR Archives: Latest, By Company, By Date