On Oct. 30, AT&T* will premiere RESOLUTION: Innovative Thinking about Disability.” The compelling new program features organizations empowering people with disabilities to live their best lives.
With the production of this program, AT&T aims to elevate the stories of people who are on the front lines of social change in the U.S.
“RESOLUTION provides an inside view into 5 organizations as they share incredible personal stories of perseverance and strength directly from the founders and individuals who have benefited from their programs,” said Charlene Lake, Senior Vice President Public Affairs and Chief Sustainability Officer, AT&T.
The program will air Sunday at 2:00 ET on the AT&T AUDIENCE Network. It's available exclusively to DIRECTV (Ch 239) and AT&T U-verse (Ch 1114) customers. Following the initial airing, customers will also be able to watch On Demand through 2017.
The program follows the organizations across the country – from Washington, DC to Venice, CA – as they work with individuals with a range of disabilities. Features include:
- Brittany Déjean: founder of AbleThrive, an online platform designed to provide high-quality content to humanize the disability experience for individuals across the globe. Déjean developed the idea after her father survived a car accident that left him a quadriplegic.
- Pete Scott: a U.S. Army veteran suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder who founded Fields 4 Valor. The organic co-op which provides fresh grown produce, farmed with support from volunteers, to other transitioning veterans.
- Rick Van Hooser: head of the job placement firm LaunchAbility. The firm provides people with disabilities with training and placement services for careers, while improving their confidence and independence.
- Meghan Ogilvie: CEO of Dog Tag, Inc.. The innovative 5-month training program out of Washington, D.C. supports wounded veterans, like Pete Scott, along with their spouses and caregivers. It provides education, leadership development and a personalized business management rotation.
- Mike Ebeling: CEO of Not Impossible Labs in Venice. The labs creates accessible technology-based solutions for health, mobility and communication. Working with a community of creative makers and hackers, Not Impossible Labs uses crowd-sourcing to crowd-solve previously insurmountable healthcare issues.
AUDIENCE Network offers a compelling lineup of original, provocative content. Its growing slate of critically acclaimed original series includes:
- MMA drama “KINGDOM,” starring Frank Grillo and Nick Jonas
- “Poly-romantic“ comedy “YOU ME HER” starring Greg Poehler, Rachel Blanchard and Priscilla Faia
- Suspense-drama “ROGUE,” starring Cole Hauser, Meaghan Rath and Ashley Greene
DIRECTV and U-verse customers can watch the AUDIENCE Network on U-verse Channel 1114 and DIRECTV Channel 239. They can also live stream it on the DIRECTV App and U-verse App for smartphones and tablets, directv.com and uverse.com.**
AT&T is proud to assist the organizations featured in this series through various methods of support – whether it be funding, time and resources from AT&T employee volunteers, or guidance from AT&T leadership.
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
**Access via computer or app requires qualifying device and data connection. Access to content varies by device, TV plan, and viewing location. Data charges may apply.