Adding to our previous announcements to help customers in Fla., Ga., SC and NC displaced and impacted by hurricane Matthew, AT&T* is waiving data overage charges for additional affected customers and extending the end date for relief in the hardest hit areas.
- In these counties talk, text, and data usage from Oct. 11 through 16 will not result in overage charges for post-paid customers.**
- For AT&T GoPhone customers, we’ll extend their payment date for voice and text service from Oct. 11 through Oct. 16.
- Customers may still receive data alert notifications during these protected dates, but billing will reflect the correct data charges.
This applies to residents in the following counties:
- South Carolina: Darlington, Lee, Marlboro, Marion and Sumter
- North Carolina: Edgecombe, Greene, Harnett, Johnston, Moore, Nash, Wayne, Wilson
We are also extending the dates for previously outlined post-paid and GoPhone relief to Oct. 16 for the following counties still affected by storm impacts:
- Chesapeake City
- Hampton City
- Isle of Wight
- James City
- Newport News City
- Norfolk City
- Poquoson City
- Portsmouth City
- Suffolk City
- Virginia Beach City
- Williamsburg City
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
** Customer location and usage waiver will be based on account billing address.