The women's gymnastics team shares their journey to success and the experience of joining the Olympic team.
It was a long road to get to the Olympic games for these tough-as-nails girls. The world is their stage as they go for the gold. But what happened in the moments leading up to being told they were headed to Rio? And who said, "It felt like I had been hit in the head by a hammer," after being told she had made the team? Click on the video above to find out, and learn more below about our lead up to the Olympic games.
- A blog by AT&T and former Olympian George Gleason
- AT&T Network Disaster Recovery (NDR) Team Prepares for the Olympic Games
- AT&T to Deliver an Array of Enhancements with NBCUniversal’s Coverage of the 2016 Rio Olympics, Aug. 5-21
- Q&A with Olympian Gabby Douglas
- Connecting with the Greatest Fans by Alex Morgan