In the heart of east London lives the TELEHOUSE Docklands data center, colocation partner to Faction’s only overseas cloud node. This 5,000sqm facility hosts an exceptional number of carriers. What’s more, TELEHOUSE East is a home to the London Internet Exchange, making this location an essential connectivity point for latency-sensitive applications such as financial trading and media and content providers. In business for over 25 years, TELEHOUSE has 64 locations on four continents offering reliable, secure and scalable solutions for customers’ data.
Why We Love This Location:
One word: International. Faction’s London cloud node is ideal for customers looking for cloud infrastructure overseas and it’s safe to say we have you covered for both your US and EMEA-based needs.
Rundown of Cloud Node Features:
- 24x7 NOC operations
- Purpose-built infrastructure architected to support mission critical applications
- Cisco UCS computing platform featuring FlexPod as a Service
- Open compute Intel, Dell & AMD solid state sleds
- NetApp FAS 8000 Series Storage flash-optimized and fully redundant
- Multi-petabyte storage capabilities in every cloud location guarantees exceptional performance
- Blended Internet dramatically reduces latency, while dedicated links ensure superior intracloud performance
Did you know that the London Internet Exchange has over 690 members connecting from over 66 different countries? If that’s not impressive, we don’t know what is.
Love the Faction Cloud Node series? Get to know Faction’s Atlanta cloud here!
At Faction, transparency is key. That is why you can view our uptime, anytime, by visiting www.status.factioncloud.com.
- See more at: http://www.factioninc.com/blog/june-2016/get-to-know-your-faction-cloud-node-london#sthash.EUzIXe1u.dpuf