Recertification of HIPAA, PCI, SSAE 16, SOC 2 and ISAE 3402 by Third-Party Auditor
Emeryville, Calif., June 28, 2016 – 365 Data Centers, one of the top U.S. colocation providers by market presence, today announced that all 14 of the company’s data centers have been recertified to be compliant with the industry standards for HIPAA, PCI DSS 3.0, SSAE 16 SOC 1 Type 2, SSAE SOC 2 Type 2, and ISAE 3402. A-lign, an independent accounting and auditing firm, performed the audits and confirmed 365’s compliance with these industry standards. The compliance reports provide the assurance that 365 Data Centers’ services are suitable for businesses and applications that require high security, availability, control, and data privacy.
A-lign administered the assessments and reconfirmed 365 Data Centers’ compliance with:
- HIPAA’s Security Rule for administrative and physical safeguards, procedures, organizational safety measures, and policy and procedure and documentation requirements
- Breach reporting requirements of the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITECH”)
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), an information security standard for organizations that handle credit card information and transactions.
- Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAE 16) SOC 1 Type 2, SSAE 16 SOC 2 Type 2 set of standards for systems and controls relevant to evaluate an entity’s internal controls and the impact a service organization may have on the entity’s control environment.
- International Standards for Assurance Engagements (ISAE) 3402, a global assurance standard for reporting on controls at service organizations to protect shareholders and the general public from accounting errors and material misstatements.
“Maintining the highest levels of security and reliability are critical to our customers,” said Jason Kiser, vice president of operations, 365 Data Centers. “Our compliance certifications demonstrate our commitment to maintaining the systems, reporting and processes that deliver consistent uptime and integrity.”
About 365 Data Centers
365 Data Centers is the leading data center solutions provider for cloud, content, carriers and enterprises in tier 2 markets. Through its 14 U.S. edge colocation data centers, carrier-neutrality, 100% uptime, and industry compliance, 365 helps hundreds of businesses to improve user experience, reduce cost and speed innovation. For more information, visit 365datacenters.com.
365 Data Centers media contact: