AT&T is the presenting sponsor at the annual Tribeca Film Festival.
Tribeca and AT&T are collaborating to celebrate innovation in the arts at the 15th Tribeca Film Festival. AT&T is the presenting sponsor at the annual event April 13-24 in New York. This year’s Festival continues to push the boundaries of storytelling with new mediums and technology. AT&T and Tribeca are working to bring together film fans and creators to share their stories. Special screenings, access and opportunities for fans outside the city abound.
- Film For All Friday: Fans in New York can access free tickets to screenings on Friday April 22 by visiting select AT&T Manhattan retail locations April 4-6. Tickets available while supplies last.
- Film for All Favorite: Film lovers across the country can vote to give one past Tribeca Festival favorite a new life on DIRECTV. Fans can vote beginning April 13 to bring back one film to air for free for a limited time on DIRECTV. AT&T will also host a special, one-night screening of the winning film for fans in New York on Saturday, June 4. Vote beginning April 13 at FilmForAllNYC.com. Come back on April 24th to see which film won. The film will be available at no additional charge on DIRECTV beginning April 25 through June 11. Additional Tribeca films will also be available for purchase on DIRECTV.
- EQUALS Premiere: DIRECTV CINEMA will host the exclusive premiere at this year’s Festival. The sci-fi romance stars Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult. Drake Doremus directs the utopian drama. The film opens in theaters nationwide on July 15, 2016. It will be available a month before on May 26 to customers on DIRECTV CINEMA.
- Tribeca Experiential presented by AT&T: This series of exhibits focuses on new technologies and storytelling mediums. AT&T is sponsoring two areas. The first is Storyscapes, a collection of ten original stories across media genres. The second is the Virtual Arcade, highlighting leading creators and emerging voices in the VR medium.
Stories are vital to innovation and the arts. AT&T is looking forward to connecting film fans across the country and to another great year at Tribeca.
For details on tickets to the Tribeca Film Festival and additional viewing options, visit FilmForAllNYC.com.
– See more at: http://about.att.com/newsroom/att_celebrating_stories_at_the_15th_annual_tribeca_film_festival.html#sthash.ITm0YMMU.dpuf