Company Adds More Dedicated Resources and Incentive Programs to Meet the Distinct Needs of Its Partners
Pleasanton, Calif. – March 17, 2016 – MegaPath, a leading provider of voice, data, security and cloud services in North America, today announced further enhancements to its Channel Partner Program, designed to better assist and incentivize its partners. These updates add value to the company’s channel partnerships by aligning sales, service delivery and support teams with MegaPath partners and their customers.
“Our partners are critical to our success and we are committed to continually enhancing how we support and incentivize our partners in order to make doing business with us as simple and rewarding as possible,” said Robert McCarthy, Vice President Channel Sales, MegaPath. “The improvements announced today reflect MegaPath’s overall commitment to providing a high-touch level of service for our partners and customers.”
MegaPath now offers the following increased dedicated resources to its top-performing partners, as well as enhanced tools and reward programs:
- Increased Dedicated Channel Sales Resources – MegaPath recently introduced an additional channel sales team, increasing its partner-focused dedicated sales resources by 20 percent. These dedicated sales teams are assigned to manage the overall partner relationship by working with their partners on go-to-market planning, opportunity generation and nurture, customer retention, and renewals.
- Designated Service Delivery Alignment – MegaPath is aligning new designated service delivery teams with its dedicated sales teams for its top-performing partners to create a more personalized, consistent experience that addresses the unique needs of each agent.
- New Enterprise Partner In-Depth Care (EPIC) Support Program – Qualifying enterprise customers and their partners have direct access to an EPIC support agent who serves as the primary contact for support issues. Each eligible customer and their partner have access to a unique toll-free number and PIN for contacting their designated EPIC support agent. MegaPath’s top-producing partners have also been assigned a designated EPIC agent, accessible via a unique toll-free number and PIN, to serve as an escalation point for any service-impacting repair issues.
- Upgraded MasterStream Quoting Tool – MegaPath recently partnered with MasterStream to upgrade its MasterStream quoting capabilities. In addition to updates across its Access portfolio, MegaPath added the ability to quote its entire Voice portfolio, including Hosted PBX, SIP Trunks and PRI products.
- Better Commission System Platform – MegaPath introduced a new Commission system in the first quarter to offer an improved user experience, including a customizable dashboard and improved reporting capabilities.
- More Incentive Programs – In addition to its competitive product spiffs which pay out a one-time bonus of up to three times the monthly recurring revenue (3X MRR), MegaPath introduced a Jump Start spiff which pays eligible partners an additional 1X MRR on all Q1 revenue over $1000. In addition, MegaPath introduced a new quarterly “Top Partner Club” program to reward its top-performing alliance partners and sub-agents each quarter with a custom travel experience.
MegaPath continues to offer a full suite of cloud communications solutions to meet the needs of organizations across the country including voice, unified communications, Internet connectivity, private networking and hosted IT services. MegaPath’s award-winning Channel Partner Program includes more than 4,500 Master Agents, Integrators and VARs across North America. To learn more about MegaPath’s Channel Partner Program, visit MegaPath at Booth 344 at Channel Partners or visit www.megapath.com/partners/.
MegaPath is a leading cloud communications and connectivity company that empowers businesses to easily and securely communicate between their headquarters, employees and business partners. The company offers a comprehensive portfolio of voice, unified communications, hosted IT, and secure data networking services that increase productivity and customer satisfaction, while lowering costs. To learn more about MegaPath’s leading service offerings, please visit www.megapath.com.
MegaPath Media Contact:
Welz & Weisel Communications