Company demonstrates how embedded communications and WebRTC technology can dramatically improve unified communications while reducing cost and complexity
Orlando, FL, March 2, 2016 – GENBAND™, a leading provider of real time communications (RTC) software solutions, today announced that it will feature multiple market-disrupting solutions at Enterprise Connect, March 7-10 in Orlando. Featured demonstrations include Kandy Wrappers, pre-packaged RTC apps that offer rapid and cost effective delivery of customer engagement services from any website without having to replace existing contact centers or phone systems, and GENBAND’s innovative Smart Office clients, which feature Omni technology, a patent pending combination of WebRTC, container and real time services. These new Smart Office apps deliver a modern Unified Communications (UC) client experience across desktop and mobile devices without the cost or complexity of constant updates. Additionally, this same technology can be used to integrate GENBAND’s carrier-grade UC services with Skype for Business and Google Apps.
These innovations complement GENBAND’s comprehensive suite of RTC solutions, which can deployed on premises, in the cloud or in combination. Other featured solutions include Cloud UC, legacy Nortel phone system migrations, enterprise session border controllers (SBCs), mobility and embedded communications. Unlike traditional premises-based and cloud competitors, GENBAND solutions are standards-based, precluding proprietary lock-ins and inflated endpoint expenses.
“We’re illustrating to the market how we can dramatically reduce the cost and complexity of delivering UC applications to enterprise employees and their customers,” said Patrick Joggerst, EVP, Global Sales and Marketing at GENBAND. “We believe enterprises are extremely overdue for more substantive benefits from the intersection of the cloud, the web and real time communications.”
Joggerst added, “Our Kandy APIs and Kandy Wrappers make it far more practical and easy to embed communications into existing business processes – where they drive the most value. And our new Smart Office UC apps make distribution and ongoing support of multi-device clients far less expensive. These innovations break down real barriers and create a demonstrative impact on enterprises’ ability to justify their communication investments. ”
Several GENBAND executives will present at Enterprise Connect including VP and Head of Cloud and Mobile Strategy and Ecosystem, Dr. Natasha Tamaskar, March 7 at 10:15 am, The Service Provider Role in WebRTC and March 8 at 3:30 pm, Cost Effectively Improving The Customer Experience with Platform as a Service (PaaS); Director of Solutions Marketing, Ashish Jain, March 8 at 8 am, What’s the SBC’s future in a Changing Enterprise Communications Landscape?; Kandy’s Director of Product Management, Santhana Krishnasamy, March 8 at 2:45 pm, The API Ecosystem: Getting What You Need; SVP of UC & Enterprise Solutions, Carl Baptiste, March 9 at 9:15 am, Cloud Summit: Is Cloud Communications Ready to Fulfill Its Potential? (General Session).
- Kandy Communications Platform as a Service (PaaS) a cloud-based communications platform that enables leading companies like SAP to seamlessly embed voice, video, rich messaging, presence, co-browsing, and screen sharing into Web and mobile applications – creating a more engaging experience for customers and boosting collaboration and productivity with employees.
- Kandy Wrappers pre-packaged applications (click-to-call concierge and visual auto attendant) designed to enable rapid service creation for a better digital and customer experience within business processes.
- Smart Office Clients with Omni technology combines patent pending WebRTC and container technology to reduce the cost and complexity of managing UC clients across multiple devices and operating systems, while making it dramatically easier for customers to deploy and maintain the same rich UC client experience across an enterprise, including both desktop and mobile.
- Nuvia Cloud UC a cloud-based white label solution that delivers carrier-class UC services and provides all the features organizations expect from traditional enterprise phone systems plus unified communications features like instant messaging, mobile applications, video conferencing and more.
- WebRTC Solutions – Skype for Business & Google Apps enables two of the most innovative UC solutions in the market. GENBAND’s Real Time Communications (RTC) for Skype for Business & RTC for leverages the company’s leadership in WebRTC. The solution’s WebRTC architecture eliminates the need to create, install and maintain discrete applications on multiple devices, offering tremendous cost savings to an IT organization.
- SBC – SIP Trunking & Security streamlines service deployment by resolving interoperability challenges, safeguarding the enterprise network and providing a centralized session management layer that unifies disparate PBX systems and enables common services across vendors and technologies.
GENBAND at Enterprise Connect: Booth # 1821
GENBAND’s Kandy communications Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) is a real time software development platform built from GENBAND’s core communications, presence, security and real time technologies. Kandy enables service providers, enterprises, software vendors, systems integrators, partners and developers to enrich their applications and services with real time contextual communications, providing a more engaging user experience. With Kandy, companies of all sizes and types can quickly embed real time communications capabilities into their existing applications and business processes. For more information visit kandy.io.
GENBAND, a 2015 CNBC Disruptor 50, is a global leader in real-time communications software solutions for service providers, enterprises, independent software vendors, systems integrators and developers in over 80 countries. Kandy, its award-winning, disruptive real-time communications software development platform, is built from the company’s global telecommunications network and security technologies. The platform enables these companies to easily embed a full suite of voice, video, chat, screen-sharing and collaboration capabilities into their existing business, web and mobile applications. The company’s Network Modernization, Unified Communications, Mobility and Embedded Communications solutions enable its customers to quickly capitalize on growing market segments and introduce differentiating products, applications and services. GENBAND’s market-leading solutions, which are deployable in the network, on premise or through the cloud, help its customers connect people to each other and address the growing demands of today’s consumers and businesses for real-time communications wherever they happen to be. To learn more visit genband.com.
GENBAND, the GENBAND logo and icon are trademarks of GENBAND.
+1 (972) 521-5921
+1 (646) 741-1974
– See more at: https://www.genband.com/media-center/press-releases/genband-highlights-compelling-packaged-apps-its-kandy-platform#sthash.haseo8Hm.dpuf