MEXICO CITY, March 7, 2016 – In order to update their communications solutions and have the internal control to facilitate the management of the system, respond to the new company requirements, and obtain the benefits of IP Telephony, Accesorios Forestales de Occidente SA de CV (AFOSA) has chosen Cisco® BE6000 among other Cisco collaboration solutions.
Now AFOSA has new capabilities – not available previously in its communications network – such as call transfer, messaging, video and audio conference, as well as mobile collaboration capabilities.
AFOSA commercializes and distributes professional products for the agriculture, gardening, forestry and construction industries as well as offering specialized services that meet the requirements and expectations of their customers, under the regulatory guidelines, focused on the continued improvement of their process.
The solution deployed in AFOSA, by Unified Network, Cisco Premier Partner, include:
- Cisco Business Edition 6000 (BE6000) is a family of purpose-built, all-in-one, packaged collaboration solutions that is ideal for companies ranging from 25 to 1000 employees. It offers a full range of collaboration tools such as premium voice, video, messaging, instant messaging and presence, conferencing, video conferencing, contact center services, and mobility capabilities, among others.
- Cisco Jabber®: As a unified communications client application, Cisco Jabber is integrated with the full range of Cisco Collaboration solutions: access instant messaging, voice and video, voice messaging, desktop sharing, and conferencing capabilities. Cisco Jabber offers highly secure, clear, and reliable communications and a consistent user experience across a broad range of platforms, browsers, and devices.
- Cisco VG224 Analog Voice Gateway offers customers the benefit of unified communications while using the existing analog devices, including analog phones and fax machines. There’s no need to replace the entire phone system as long as Cisco VG Series Gateways help to migrate at customers’ pace and budget by taking full advantage of the investments already done.
- Cisco DX650 is a next-generation IP endpoint that offers integrated, always-on and secure, high-definition (HD) voice and video communications; conferencing with Cisco WebEx® meeting applications; presence and instant messaging with the Cisco Jabber messaging integration platform and on-demand access to cloud services.
- IP Phones that include Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G, Cisco Unified IP Phone 7945G and Cisco Unified IP Phone 6901.
- Sofía Adriana Cajero Vázquez, Systems Director
“Cisco is a company that is at the forefront of the collaboration solutions market, as well as offering other applications that help us to continue growing as required under a seamless process to our users. We already have deployed Cisco technology in our infrastructure, and now we are adding IP voice this is new services to our network.”
- Rogelio Velasco, Cisco Mexico Vice-president
“Cisco understands that midsize organizations have many of the same needs as enterprise businesses, but frequently have fewer resources. Cisco has created a portfolio of options, from infrastructure to endpoints, to specifically address the needs of these companies. Thus we give the customers the best in class technology regardless of their size.”
Fast Facts on Cisco Unified Communications and Collaboration portfolio:
- 95% of Fortune 500 customers use Cisco Collaboration
- 200K+ Collaboration customers worldwide
- 87 Million Cisco endpoints deployed worldwide
- 4+ Billion WebEx® meeting minutes per month
- 15+ Million WebEx registered hosts
- 65+ Million meeting attendees per month
- 17+Million WebEx meetings hosted per month
- 26 Million Jabber seats deployed across enterprises globally
- 10,000+ Collaboration Meeting rooms deployed worldwide
- 3.5+Million Cisco Contact Center agents using Customer Care solutions
- 3+ Million contracted HCS users with 1.6+ Million deployed HCS active users
- 70+ Million IP phones deployed worldwide
About Accesorios Forestales de Occidente SA de CV
AFOSA commercializes and distributes professional products for the agriculture, gardening, forestry and construction as well as offers specialized services that accomplish with the requirements and expectations of their customers, under the regulatory guidelines, focused on the continued improvement of their process.
Since 1974 AFOSA is committed to offer a broader selection of products and tools for agriculture, construction, forestry, and gardening, among others, with an excellent service under competitive prices.
AFOSA seeks to continuously learn and keep training to understand their customers in an effectively and professional way, becoming the option for professionals and customers to purchase quality products.
About Unified Networks
The role that we have developed in Unified Networks as a Cisco Premier Partner in Mexico has differentiated and positioned us in the national and Latin American market. We have developed an integrated platform of solutions in telecommunications, offering products and cutting-edge services that facilitate day to day the way to generate more productive and profitable business.
Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO, news, filings) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. For ongoing news, please go to http://thenetwork.cisco.com.
Cisco and the Cisco logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. A listing of Cisco’s trademarks can be found at www.cisco.com/go/trademarks. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company.
+5255 5267 3129 email@example.com