- Reveals network quality issues that degrade customer loyalty
- Links subscriber loyalty with cell level data to improve network performance, customer satisfaction
- Low entry level service developed with, and for, our customers
4 February, 2016
Espoo, Finland – Nokia Network Desk for Loyalty Scores is a new Managed Service to help operators improve customer loyalty and thus customer satisfaction. For example, low level network issues often go undetected because they fall between conventional network-level and customer experience-level performance monitoring, but can still lead to customer dissatisfaction. Customer loyalty scores have a direct impact on operator profitability and churn rate, so ensuring they stay high is vital.
The service continuously tracks loyalty scores and targets low-scoring network clusters. Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are used to reveal network quality problems at the base station level, while mediation Call Data Records (CDRs) are used to detect customer challenges and preferences. The Network Desk raises tickets with operational teams and tracks cases to closure, measuring loyalty scores once again. The process is followed until the scores turn ‘green’.
Network Desk for Loyalty Scores can also be used as an entry level solution to evolve to more comprehensive Customer Experience Management. Thus it complements Nokia’s existing Customer Experience Management for Loyalty Scores solution.
The new service at a glance:
- Nokia Network Desk for Loyalty Scores is a managed service dedicated to improving customer loyalty scores, which are closely linked to an operator’s revenue, churn and operational costs.
- By monitoring loyalty scores and correlating those with cell level performance data, the service alerts field management teams to fix network quality problems that are creating customer dissatisfaction.
- As well as improving network performance, the service can help operators generate additional revenue by highlighting potential new service adoption, and suggesting new offerings for highly satisfied customers.
- The Network Desk also alerts operators to falling customer satisfaction not related to network quality, letting them address other issues such as poor customer care or inaccurate marketing.
- The service is proactive and action-oriented, leveraging the expertise of highly skilled telecom engineers and analysts from Nokia’s Managed Services team.
Did you know?
Globally, network and service quality has a 26 percent impact on a consumer’s decision to stay with their current operator. More precisely, consumers rank Internet quality as more important than voice quality, network coverage and messaging quality. And network and service quality has a greater impact on retention for transition markets compared to mature markets.*
- Nokia Network Desk for Loyalty Scores webpage with infographic
- Click to download a high-resolution version of the Nokia Network Desk infographic
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. Powered by the innovation of Bell Labs and Nokia Technologies, the company is at the forefront of creating and licensing the technologies that are increasingly at the heart of our connected lives.
With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. http://nokia.com
Phone: +358 10 448 4900
*Nokia Acquisition & Retention study 2016
- See more at: http://networks.nokia.com/news-events/press-room/press-releases/nokia-network-desk-for-loyalty-scores-reveals-hidden-issues-affecting-customer-satisfactio#sthash.vSA0zZLR.dpuf