AT&T launched ultra-fast Internet service today with speeds up to 1 gigabit per second over the AT&T GigaPower network in more cities
AT&T launched its ultra-fast Internet service today with speeds up to 1 gigabit per second to more homes, apartments and small businesses in parts of Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta and Miami.
Internet speeds up to 1 gigabit per second1 over a 100% fiber AT&T GigaPower network enable you to access the latest online movies, music, games, and can improve your experience when connecting to the cloud, videoconferencing and more. With speeds up to 1 gigabit per second you can download 25 songs in 1 second, a TV show in three seconds or your favorite HD movie in less than 36 seconds.2
AT&T has expanded today in the below markets:
- Chicago: Pingree Grove, Plano, Sugar Grove and surrounding communities – read release
- Dallas: Cedar Hill, Colleyville, DeSoto, Joshua, Keene, Keller, Lakeside, Little Elm, Roanoke and surrounding communities – read release
- Atlanta: Buford, Jonesboro, Lawrenceville, Norcross, Roswell, Sugar Hill, Suwanee and surrounding communities – read release
- Miami: Cooper City, Miami Lakes, Miramar, Pembroke Pines, Plantation and surrounding communities – read release
1 Internet speed claims represent maximum network service capability speeds. Actual customer speeds may vary and are not guaranteed. Actual speeds vary based on factors including site traffic, content provider server capacity, internal network management factors, device capabilities and use of other U-verse services. For more information, go to: www.att.com/speed101.
2Speed/Time examples are estimates.
– See more at: http://about.att.com/newsroom/launches_ultrafast_gigabit_internet_speeds_february_2016.html#sthash.6w2RQNeU.dpuf