Existing AT&T Customers Can Also Upgrade to a New iPhone and Get Another Free with the Addition of a New Line
Beginning today, new and existing AT&T1 customers can purchase a new iPhone and get another one free when adding a second line.2
This weekend, get a free iPhone for your sweetheart.
Here’s how the offer works:
- Available to new and existing customers
- Both phones must be purchased on AT&T Next, our popular installment plan, as follows:
- The first phone can be a new line or an upgrade.
- The second phone must be a new line and purchased on AT&T Next 24.
- Add both phones to a qualified plan, like Mobile Share Value, for as low as $70 a month for two phones.
- After 3 bill cycles or less, you will start to receive up to $650 spread out over 30 monthly bill credits.
- Just pay tax on both phones at sale.
Business customers can also take advantage of this incredible offer.
For more information, please visit one of our stores.
1AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
2 Limited time offer (Ends 3/31/16 in Puerto Rico) Select devices. BOGO must be same manufacturer. Requires well qualified credit. Free device requires 30-month 0% APR agreement (up to $21.67 per month). Pay up to $65.01 on free device before credits start. If wireless service on a device is cancelled, that device balance (up to $950) is due. Activation, other fees, monthly, other charges and restrictions apply. Void in CT, RI & Miami-Dade county. See details at att.com/buyonegiveone
- See more at: http://about.att.com/story/expands_2_for_1_deal_on_most_popular_smartphones.html#sthash.N5LCBoH9.dpuf