Samsung is launching another smartphone series. The first phone to launch, Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016), is for sale online today from Virgin Mobile USA and will be available at Boost Mobile exclusive retail stores and select independent wireless retailers nationwide on Monday, Jan. 18 with online availability Tuesday, Jan. 19. Priced at $179.99 (plus tax), Samsung Galaxy J3 delivers value, performance and convenience.
Key features include:
- A brilliant 5-inch HD Super AMOLED display, which provides sharper text and clear picture quality.
- A 5-megapixel main camera with quick launch and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera with flash.
- It comes with 16GB of storage, which can store more than 5,000 photos or 2,500 songs.
- Easy Mode is a simpler user interface for first-time smartphone owners who are not familiar with new phone features. A larger font and icons, plus simpler settings, will help customers use core functions more easily.
- 3G/4G LTE/Enhanced LTE*
- 2,600mAh battery
- 1.2GHz quad-core processor
Boost Mobile Growing Data
Boost Mobile customers can earn up to 3GB more high-speed data for their monthly plan by making on-time payments. Growing data is available on the $30 Unlimited with Auto-Re-Boost, $35 Unlimited and $45 Unlimited plans. Boost Mobile also has a $60 Unlimited plan that includes unlimited high-speed data. For more information on Boost Mobile plans, visit www.boostmobile.com/growingdata/.
Virgin Mobile USA
Virgin Mobile Unlimited plans include Data-Free Music streaming via Pandora, iHeartRadio, Slacker Radio, 8tracks and Milk Music. Data-Free Music streaming lets customers stream all the music they want, without data charges. Unlimited plans start at $35/month with Unlimited Data, Talk and Text, and 1GB of high-speed data.
*Visit www.boostmobile.com/enhancedLTE for more details.