I recently started using the Fitbit Flex. I know…I’m late to the fitness-wearables party. But I must say that I love it. When the number of steps I’ve taken is low by the afternoon, it gives me a much-needed boost to get up and get moving.
At Sprint, we offer a wide variety of fitness wearables to meet most needs and budgets. Plus, we have some great holiday discounts – making the devices a great choice for gifts! But, before you shop, make sure to check out this recent blog post: Surfing Sales on Cyber Monday with Your Mobile Device? Stay Safe with These Tips
- See all the best stats like steps, distance, floors climbed and sleep quality to make the most of your day.
- Stay connected with Caller ID and wirelessly sync to your smartphone and computer to monitor trends.
- Get the motivation you need to push yourself further—every step, every beat, every day.
- Let your heart be your guide with Charge HR. Monitor heart rate automatically and continuously right on your wrist to accurately track calorie burn, maintain workout intensity, maximize training and optimize health—all without an uncomfortable chest strap.
Fitbit Charge HR $119.99 – Save $30 (Regularly $149.99)*
Fitbit Charge $89.99 – Save $40 (Regularly $129.99)
- Reminds you to stay active with move bar and audible alert.
- Learns your activity level and proposes a personalized daily goal.
- Shows steps, calories, distance and time of day on backlit display; monitors sleep.
- Automatically syncs to Garmin Connect™ to save, plan and share progress.
- Flaunt your fitness with vívofit® bands from renowned potter and designer Jonathan Adler. $39.99
- Garmin $69.99– Save $30 (Regularly $99.99)
Other wearables on sale:
*All savings are good 11/26-11/30 – online at www.sprint.com/holiday, via1-800-Sprint1, nationwide at Sprint at RadioShack stores and select local Sprint stores.
Amy Johnsonbaugh is a communications manager for the Apps and Services team at Sprint. Based in Orange County, Calif., she is a mobile lifestyle expert who can answer questions related to Sprint-branded or third-party consumer applications, music/entertainment applications and family service applications. Amy can be reached at email@example.com.