Frisco, TX and Sao Paulo, Brazil, October 26, 2015 -- GENBAND, a leading provider of real-time communications solutions today announced that it will be showcasing its Real-Time Communications portfolio of Embedded Communications, Unified Communications (UC) and OTT solutions at Futurecom, Latin America’s leading digital transformation show, being held October 26-29 in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
“We always look forward to meeting with customers and prospects at Futurecom,” said Patrick Joggerst, GENBAND’s Chief Marketing Officer. “It’s truly a strategic show and the conversations we engage in there help us gain an increased understanding of how Communications Service Providers and enterprises can best leverage our suite of solutions to grow and thrive in todays’ dynamic marketplace.”
Sanjay Bhatia, Vice President of Solutions Marketing, will be speaking on “SDN and NFV: Challenges for Increasing Efficiency of Networks” on October 28th, 2015, at 4:40 p.m. in the Colombia Conference Room.
GENBAND’s portfolio of solutions also includes Network Transformation, which enables Communications Service Providers to leverage the benefits of a next-generation, all-IP infrastructure, allowing them to dramatically cut down on real estate and energy costs while also gaining a more flexible and feature-rich platform from which to deliver services.
VTR Chile Network Transformation - GENBAND
- Kandy™ - a disruptive subscription-based real time communications software development platform, designed to help companies of all types and sizes from developers to communications service providers easily embed a full suite of voice, video, chat, screen sharing and collaboration capabilities into their existing business, web and mobile applications.
- Smart Office — the industry’s first WebRTC-enabled UC solution, now makes it even easier to seamlessly escalate phone calls to high quality multi-point video calls with screen sharing.
- fring™ OTT - provides service providers a customizable, white-label OTT service that includes mobile group video chat, 2-way video chat, voice-only calls and text chat capabilities.
- SPiDR™ WebRTC Gateway - empowers operators to unlock new revenue potential by delivering embedded applications such as voice, video, presence, shared address book, call history, instant messaging, and collaboration directly via the internet browser.
- Real Time Communications (RTC) Client - the industry’s first WebRTC-based Real Time Communications client for Microsoft Lync, offers enterprises the best of both worlds by combining GENBAND’s high availability voice, video and collaboration with Lync’s IM and Presence, creating a single, web-centric client.
- Nuvia™ Cloud Service - a white-label offering that allows operators, resellers and enterprises to quickly and cost-effectively deploy UC services, with fewer risks than deploying an on-premise solution.
Visit GENBAND at Booth H06.
GENBAND, a 2015 CNBC Disruptor 50, is a global leader in real time communications;software solutions for service providers, enterprises, independent software vendors, systems integrators and developers in over 80 countries. The company’s Network Modernization, Unified Communications, Mobility and Embedded Communications;solutions enable its customers to quickly capitalize on growing market segments and introduce differentiating products, applications and services. GENBAND’s market-leading solutions, which are deployable in the network, on premise or through the cloud, help its customers connect people to each other and address the growing demands of today’s consumers and businesses for real time communications wherever they happen to be. To learn more visit www.genband.com.
GENBAND, the GENBAND logo and icon are trademarks of GENBAND.
+1 (972) 521-5921
+1 (646) 741-1974
- See more at: http://www.genband.com/media-center/press-releases/genband-demonstrate-industry-leading-capabilities-thought-leadership#sthash.slGENGfW.dpuf