NORWALK, Conn.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Frontier Communications Corporation (NYSE:FTR, news, filings) today announced a new offer that includes a one-year membership to Amazon Prime when customers order new High-Speed Internet service from Frontier. This offer is also available with packages including TV and other services. The offer delivers a complete communications and entertainment package that customers can access through their laptop, tablet, TV and most smartphones across the company’s 28-state footprint.
Jessica Sokolowski, Vice President, Corporate Marketing and Advertising for Frontier, said “We are delighted to offer customers an opportunity that combines a great digital experience with popular Amazon Prime benefits. I have been an Amazon Prime member for years and love the free shipping and unlimited streaming of tens of thousands of movies and TV shows. The timing of this offer couldn’t be better, giving our new broadband customers the ability to ship holiday gifts for free.”
Amazon Prime benefits include:
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping on more than 20 million items
- Prime Free Same-Day delivery in 500 cities and towns – more than one million items are available to order by noon and get it by bedtime
- Unlimited streaming of tens of thousands of movies and TV episodes
- Access to more than 800,000 books with the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library
- Unlimited streaming and downloads of more than one million songs, playlists and stations with Prime Music
- Early access to select Lightning Deals all year long
- Free secure, unlimited photo storage in Amazon Cloud Drive with Prime Photos
Cecilia McKenney, Executive Vice President and Chief Customer Officer, added, “Frontier’s High-Speed Internet is fast and reliable, offering speeds up to 1 Gig in many areas, and always through a direct network connection. All of our products and services are backed by a 100 percent U.S.-based workforce and 24/7/365 technical support team. Frontier Secure gives customers an evolving set of online products including identity protection, computer security, cloud backup and sharing, protection for computers and devices, 24/7 technical support, and new applications in the Internet of Things.”
About Frontier Communications
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ:FTR) offers broadband, voice, video, wireless Internet data access, data security solutions, bundled offerings and specialized bundles for residential customers, small businesses and home offices, and advanced communications for medium and large businesses in 28 states. Frontier’s approximately 18,200 employees are based entirely in the United States. More information is available atwww.frontier.com.
AVP, Corporate Communications
Source: Frontier Communications Corporation
News Provided by Acquire Media