Free Seminar Features Aspects of Strategy and Decision-Making around Skype for Business Adoption and Implementation
For Immediate Release: August 10, 2015
- Sonus is a participating sponsor of the Enterprise Connect Lync/Skype for Business Tour in San Francisco and throughout the United States.
- Sonus will be joined at the San Francisco event by its partner House of Lync, one of the most trusted Global Microsoft Partners that has deployed Microsoft® Lync™ as a Unified Communications solution for hundreds of companies and thousands of users.
- Vice President of Engineering, Kevin Isacks, to participate in the “Implementing and Managing Lync/Skype for Business” panel.
WESTFORD, Mass. – Sonus Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:SONS, news, filings), a global leader in enabling and securing real-time communications, announced today its participation in the “Enterprise Connect Lync/Skype for Business Tour” at the Westin St. Francis in San Francisco on August 27, 2015. The emphasis of the tour will focus on the ecosystem that is emerging to support and enhance the migration of Lync to Skype for Business in the enterprise. The tour is specifically designed to help enterprises at all levels network with vendors and obtain answers to important Skype for Business related questions including:
- Which parts of the platform are best for a particular enterprise;
- How can enterprises make platform elements interwork with legacy communications systems; and
- How can enterprises protect investments in their current communication networks?
“Skype for Business is still one of the fastest-growing enterprise communications products on the market and is revolutionizing the way we communicate,” said Kevin Isacks, vice president, Engineering, Sonus. “Sonus’ goal is to improve the migration process from Lync to Skype for Business and also simplify, enable and secure real-time communications within Skype for Business environments. This tour is an ideal opportunity for enterprises to gain more information about solutions like Sonus’ and learn how they can best implement these solutions to meet their specific business needs.”
For more information on the Enterprise Connect Lync/Skype for Business Tour click here.
Click here for the San Francisco conference program.
View information about Sonus’ Microsoft solutions here.
Click here to download Sonus’ reference guides: Skype for Business for Dummies and Lync Enterprise Voice for Dummies.
- Sonus is also participating in other Enterprise Connect Lync/Skype for Business Tours throughout the United States:
- Sept 17
- Sept 24
- As a Microsoft Gold Communications Partner, Sonus delivers products and solutions that securely and intelligently enable Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business deployments.
Sonus Networks, SONS, Enterprise Connect, Lync/Skype for Business Tour, House of Lync
Sonus brings the next generation of Cloud-based SIP and 4G/VoLTE solutions to its customers by enabling and securing mission critical traffic for VoIP, video, IM and online collaboration. With Sonus, enterprises can intelligently secure and prioritize real-time communications, while service providers can deliver reliable, secure real-time services for mobile, UC and social applications. Sonus offers an award-winning portfolio of hardware-based and virtualized Session Border Controllers (SBCs), Diameter Signaling Controllers (DSCs), Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) capabilities, Policy/Routing servers and media/signaling gateways. Visit www.sonus.net or call 1-855-GO-SONUS.
Important Information Regarding Forward-Looking Statements:
The information in this release contains forward-looking statements regarding future events that involve risks and uncertainties. All statements other than statements of historical facts contained in this release are forward-looking statements. Our actual results may differ materially from those contemplated by the forward-looking statements. For further information regarding risks and uncertainties associated with Sonus’ business, please refer to the “Risk Factors” section of Sonus’ most recent annual or quarterly report filed with the SEC. Any forward-looking statements represent Sonus’ views only as of the date on which such statement is made and should not be relied upon as representing Sonus’ views as of any subsequent date. While Sonus may elect to update forward-looking statements at some point, Sonus specifically disclaims any obligation to do so.
Jason Vancura, +1-978-614-8321
– See more at: http://www.sonus.net/en/resources/press-releases/sonus-sponsors-enterprise-connect-lyncskype-for-business-tour-san-francisco#sthash.usPLITnH.dpuf