- Netformx KnowledgeBase incorporates Mushroom Networks broadband management products
- Netformx DesignXpert enables solution providers to include Mushroom Networks products in multivendor designs using a single platform
SAN JOSE, CA and SAN DIEGO, CA—August 27, 2015—Netformx®, the leader in sales enablement and profit acceleration platforms for cloud and telecom solution providers, and Mushroom Networks, innovators of Broadband Bonding technology, announced today the availability of Mushroom Networks Software-Defined WAN management products in the Netformx KnowledgeBase™. Netformx DesignXpert®, the industry benchmark for enterprise technology solution design and proposal generation, is supported by the Netformx KnowledgeBase™, the richest multi-vendor content library in the world.
As businesses adopt more private, public, and hybrid cloud based services that are delivered over the Internet, the quality of their WAN (Wide Area Network) connectivity becomes business-critical. With Mushroom Networks Software Defined WAN Orchestration solutions businesses and business branch offices can optimize the performance and reliability of their WANs as well as their real-time applications.
Using Netformx DesignXpert, Mushroom Networks’ award-winning bandwidth management products can now be quickly accessed from the KnowledgeBase and incorporated in comprehensive solution designs. This enables solution providers to further extend how they leverage DesignXpert – to now incorporate Software defined WAN solutions from Mushroom in their enterprise designs and proposals. Included products are Truffle, providing Broadband Bonding and Software Defined WAN orchestration for enterprises; Truffle Lite, an entry level Internet load balancer for small and medium businesses; and PortaBella, a rugged new 3G/4G wireless Broadband Bonding device for cost-effective portable Internet access for mobile and temporary deployments. Mushroom Networks product descriptions, pricing, smart icons, and attachability rules are now available to users of Netformx DesignXpert Platinum Edition.
Netformx DesignXpert automates the collaborative, end-to-end design process to produce accurate proposals and validated designs and solutions that result in higher win rates and happier customers. Leveraging the Netformx KnowledgeBase, users can design a solution using guided selling and requirements-based workflows. Comprehensive visualization capabilities enable users to refine and edit a solution to create a graphical representation of it without changing the underlying data. Netformx DesignXpert automates the end-to-end process to produce complete designs, validated architectures, and customer-facing documents in a fraction of the time of standard processes.
- Netformx enables solution providers to increase their profitability more than 1% by reducing time-to-quote 80% and reducing implementation error rates by 99%.
- Mushroom Networks bandwidth management products available today in the Netformx KnowledgeBase include Truffle, Truffle Lite, and PortaBella.
- Mushroom Networks joins other leading equipment vendors in the Netformx KnowledgeBase which includes more than 1 million devices and components and more than 3 million configuration rules.
- Validated designs generated using Netformx DesignXpert result in significant improvements in accuracy and productivity, as well as time- and cost-savings.
- Using Netformx DesignXpert, over 2,000 customers in more than 120 countries create proposals with higher win rates, resulting in happier customers and more profits.
- Mushroom Networks products are accessible to all users with a Netformx DesignXpert Platinum edition license.
“By incorporating Mushroom Networks’ industry-leading Software Defined WAN orchestration products in Netformx DesignXpert our value-added reseller partners can now quickly drag and drop our products into their designs instead of resorting to error-prone manual integration,” said Dr. Cahit Akin, co-founder and CEO of Mushroom Networks. “This will save our customers and partners time and money by simplifying the design and quote process and will open the door to new Mushroom Networks customers.”
“Netformx is delighted to have Mushroom Networks’ innovative technologies in our KnowledgeBase,” said Ittai Bareket, CEO at Netformx. “By incorporating their high-quality bandwidth management products in the KnowledgeBase our customers can quickly and accurately create high performance and extremely reliable WAN solutions that accelerate their profitability.”
- “The Netformx Ecosystem – for Enterprise Technology Design”, a video by Light Reading Telecom Innovators Video Showcase.
- “Using Data Analysis to Discover Hidden Profit Opportunities in the Sales Process”, an InterComms Magazinearticle.
- “Automate Cisco incentive program management to drive profitability”, an article in Cisco Tribune.
- "Driving Profitability from Vendor Reward Programs", an InterComms Magazinearticle.
- "Netformx Helps Cisco Partners Get What’s Coming To Them",an ITBOB article by Kristin Bent.
- The InterComms Magazinearticle, “Profit Acceleration for Ecosystem Partners”.
- Frost and Sullivan's "Error-free Design: Why Owning Service Complexity Benefits the Business".
- Mushroom Networks’ Broadband Bonding™ products.
- Netformx DesignXpert, the global leader in enterprise technology design and proposal generation.
- Netformx KnowledgeBase, the richest multi-vendor content library in the world.
- Netformx customer case studies.
- Connect with Netformx on Twitterand LinkedIn.
Netformx accelerates solution provider profits with powerful business intelligence, actionable insights, collaboration, and automation that connect people, information, and processes. Using Netformx award-winning solutions our customers design and sell winning and implementable multivendor solutions demanded by enterprises across the globe, while operating their businesses profitably.
Netformx has over 2,000 service provider, systems integrator, and technology vendor customers in more than 120 countries including AT&T, Bell Canada, CDW, Cisco, Dimension Data, HP, Insight, Juniper, Orange Business Services, Sprint, Telstra, and Verizon. Our comprehensive KnowledgeBase™ contains client and vendor products, services, and program compliance data from vendors such as Cisco, Brocade, EMC, HP, Juniper, Avaya, APC, Belden, Jabra, Riverbed, and now Mushroom Networks.
More information can be found at www.Netformx.com.
About Mushroom Networks
Mushroom Networks, Inc., is a privately held company based in San Diego, CA, providing patented Software Defined WAN and Broadband Bonding solutions to a range of Internet connection applications. The company’s flagship product line serves SMBs, enterprises, multi-tenant buildings, and broadband service providers and bonds dissimilar broadband access technologies forming a single highly reliable broadband pipe that can easily scale based on needs. Mushroom Networks was a finalist for the coveted 2012 San Diego Business Journal Innovation Award, XCHANGE Tech Innovators Xcellence Award, 2007 CONNECT® ‘Most Innovative New Product’ award, 2008 CONNECT® ‘Most Innovative New Product’ award, Network World’s "top technology trend of 2008" award, and nominated for the best investment opportunity within the fixed telecom sector by Telecom Council of Silicon Valley.
For more information, please visit http://www.mushroomnetworks.com or call 858-452-1032.