Ready to ditch your camera? Today is the day! The highly anticipated LG G4™, boasting an impressive collection of photography tools, is NOW available in all Sprint retail stores, Telesales at 1-800-SPRINT1 and www.sprint.com. Sprint offers LG G4 in two color options – Metallic Gray and Genuine Leather Black.
Don’t hesitate…for a limited time, customers purchasing LG G4 can receive a second 3,000mAh battery, a 32GB memory card and a convenient battery charging cradle by mail from LG for a savings of more than $100.
Sprint offers more ways to buy today’s most popular smartphones and tablets than any other U.S. carrier, including:
- Sprint Lease: LG G4 will be available through Sprint Lease for $0 down at signing and $18 per month. With Sprint Lease, qualified customers pay zero out of pocket at lease signing for their smartphone. At the conclusion of the lease period, customers in good standing have several options, including returning LG G4 and leasing another device or purchasing it.
- Sprint Easy PaySM: Well-qualified buyers can purchase LG G4 with $0 down (plus tax), no finance fees and 24 easy monthly payments of $25 (SRP: $599.99; excluding taxes; service plan required).
- 2-Year Service Agreement: Purchase LG G4 for $ $199.99 with a two-year agreement.
- No Contract: Purchase LG G4 for $599.99 without a contract.
It’s easy to take and print professional-looking photography with the
new LG G4. Two robust cameras takes selfies to a new level and make it easier than ever to capture life’s most exciting moments. LG G4
offers a 16-megapixel rear-facing camera with F1.8 aperture and an
8-megapixel front-facing selfie camera along with the shutterbug-favorite features, including:
- Manual Mode provides DSLR-like capabilities to adjust shutter speeds, ISO, white balance and more, with the ability to preview
the photo before you snap the picture.
- Laser Auto Focus technology allows you to take exceptionally fast photos so you never miss an opportunity to capture the moment.
- Color Spectrum Sensor captures images with accurate and bright colors limiting white balance distortion.
- Fast shutter speed gives more stabilization and excellent quality pictures in low light with incredible detail.
More great news for LG Smartphone fans: Beginning Friday, June 12, the new LG Stylo will be available to Sprint customers for $0 down (plus tax) and 24 monthly payments of $12 (SRP: $288; excluding taxes; service plan required).
LG G Stylo is already available from Boost Mobile in Metallic Silver for $199.99 (plus tax) atwww.boostmobile.com/lg-g-stylo. It will also be available for $199.99 (plus tax) on Sunday, June 7, on Sprint Prepaid for those who have an affinity for the Sprint brand but want a no-contract plan, no credit check or no long-term commitment.
LG G Stylo is a powerhouse smartphone that takes entertainment and productivity to the next level with an enormous display and premium features, including a convenient Stylus pen for easy writing and drawing. Other key features for Stylo include:
- 5.7-inch HD IPS touchscreen display with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 so you can view media and games on a bigger screen.
- 8-megapixel rear camera with laser auto focus to capture incredible shots—no matter the setting.
- 5-megapixel front camera with Soft Light and Gesture Shot for upping your selfie game.
- Knock Code™ for a personalized knock sequence to wake and unlock your phone.
- QuickMemo®+, which lets you write or draw on any screen and the integrated Stylus makes doodling easier than ever.
- Android™ 5.0, Lollipop, for an intuitive and easy-to-use smartphone experience.
- 1.2GHz quad-core processor for smooth and seamless on-device performance.
- Removable 3,000mAh battery providing up to 24 hours of talk time.
For the latest information on Sprint smartphones and rate plans, visit www.sprint.com.
Michelle Leff Mermelstein manages wireless device communications at Sprint. She is based in the Washington, D.C. area. She is knowledgeable on Sprint’s overall device PR strategy and takes the lead on launching Apple devices. Michelle can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.