In honor of National Family Wellness Month and National Physical Fitness and Sports Month, which both take place in May, we’d like to highlight a couple of our newest fitness band trackers designed to help you go all in on your fitness goals. Be sure to check back in next week when we highlight some great workout apps and feature an infographic, “Get Your Phone Fit for Summer.”
Also, you can check out our entire portfolio of wearables by jogging to your nearest Sprint store!
Fitbit Charge HR™: Wear your heart rate on your wrist
- PurePulse™ Heart Rate gives you a continuous wrist-based heart rate
- Track workouts, distance, calories burned, sleep patterns and get call notifications with compatible devices
- Log food quickly with a barcode scanner
- $12.50/month for 12 months on Sprint Easy Pay? for well-qualified buyers (in-store only)
Garmin vivofit® 2: Make every step count
- Built-in personal trainer learns your activity level and motivates you with daily goals
- Keep track of your steps, calories, distance and more on its 24/7 backlit display and enjoy 1 YEAR of battery life, no joke
- Inactivity alerts to remind you to get up and move
- $8.34/month for 12 months on Sprint Easy Pay for well-qualified buyers (in-store only)Now that you’ve read this – get moving!
Amy Johnsonbaugh is a communications manager for the Apps and Services team at Sprint. Based in Orange County, Calif., she can answer questions related to Sprint-branded or third-party consumer applications, music/entertainment applications, accessibility applications, Sprint ID and family service applications. Amy can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*All prices exclude tax.