CTO Tom Swayze to deliver keynote address at GENBAND Perspectives15 Customer & Partner Summit in Orlando on May 20
Orlando, FL, May 19, 2015 – GENBAND™, a leading developer of real time communications software solutions and recently named 2015 CNBC Disruptor 50, and NetFortris®, Inc., a leading innovator in secure cloud solutions for unified communications (UC), voice and data networks, IT infrastructure and applications, announced that NetFortris has deployed key components of GENBAND’s Smart Office suite. Leveraging GENBAND’s comprehensive mobility suite NetFortris can now offer its customers expanded support for Android and Apple devices through branded apps available in Google Play and Apple’s App Store; enhanced video calling, instant messaging, conferencing and voicemail capabilities; and tighter integration for provisioning, licensing and feature control of its UC mobility offerings.
“By partnering with GENBAND, we are now able to offer our business customers the same functionality that users expect at the office on their mobile phones and tablets, keeping everyone connected and productive from any location,” said Tom Swayze, Chief Technical Officer at NetFortris. “We are continuing to build a strong partnership with GENBAND and I am looking forward to sharing some of the innovative things that we are doing at NetFortris with attendees at Perspectives15.”
GENBAND Competitive Advantages:
- GENBAND’s Smart Office UC capabilities support video calling, instant messaging, presence, voicemail and MeetMe conferencing.
- GENBAND’s patented Call Grabber technology allows for seamless transition of calls between desktop and mobile devices without the caller on the other end knowing the call has been transferred.
- Direct Mobile Carrier integration – GENBAND’s Mobile Extension and Single Stage Origination integration with the GENCom clients and mobile devices enables feature-rich offerings.
- Enhanced levels of provisioning and device endpoint management lessens the resources necessary to deploy and support mobile unified communications.
“In the past, deploying mobile clients was operationally taxing with the various software updates and custom configurations for each user,” said Myron Wallace, Director of Cloud Communications at NetFortris. “With GENBAND’s GENView Mobile Endpoint Provisioning, it not only streamlines both initial provisioning and ongoing serviceability – allowing us to scale our business, but also provides the end user with a consistent look and feel across both Apple and Android clients.”
“NetFortris continues to drive home the fact that workplace communication shouldn’t be about where you work,” said Patrick Joggerst, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer at GENBAND. “By leveraging GENBAND to extend cloud UC services, their customers are able to communicate and collaborate as if they were in the office, regardless of where they choose to work.”
- NetFortris has deployed key components of GENBAND’s Smart Office suite to enhance its enterprise mobility offerings and provide customers with the same communications and collaboration experience regardless of whether they are in the office, at home or on the road.
- GENBAND’s solutions allow NetFortris to expand support for Android and Apple devices through branded apps available in the Google Play and Apple App Store.
- In April GENBAND announced that NetFortris has selected its Smart Office platform to power its Cloud Unified Communications solution.
- NetFortris CTO Mr. Swayze will deliver a keynote address at GENBAND’s Perspectives15 Customer and Partner Summit in Orlando on May 20 at 10:30 am.
About NetFortris, Inc.
NetFortris provides secure cloud-based voice and data communications solutions, hosted productivity and specialized applications, and business devices to enterprises. The NetFortris Cloud Communications Platform (CCP) serves as a central foundation for all NetFortris services, and delivers enterprise-class security, analytics, and management for simple, scalable and highly secure operations. NetFortris is based in San Francisco, California and is privately held. For more information, please visithttp://www.netfortris.com or call 888-469-5100.
GENBAND, a 2015 CNBC Disruptor 50, is a global leader in real time communications software solutions for service providers, enterprises, independent software vendors, systems integrators and developers in over 80 countries. The company’s Network Modernization, Unified Communications, Mobility and Embedded Communications solutions enable its customers to quickly capitalize on growing market segments and introduce differentiating products, applications and services. GENBAND’s market-leading solutions, which are deployable in the network, on premise or through the cloud, help its customers connect people to each other and address the growing demands of today’s consumers and businesses for real time communications wherever they happen to be. To learn more visit www.genband.com.
GENBAND, the GENBAND logo and icon are trademarks of GENBAND.
GENBAND US PR
GENBAND International PR
– See more at: http://www.genband.com/media-center/press-releases/netfortris-infuses-enterprise-cloud-offering-and-improves-customer#sthash.mJwsqZ6L.dpuf