Company Extends its Capabilities to Help Enterprises and Communications Service Providers Guarantee Application Performance over Hybrid Networks
PARIS, France and HERNDON, Virginia — April 8, 2015 — InfoVista, the global leader of IP and RF planning, service assurance and network optimization software solutions, today announced it has acquired Ipanema Technologies. Ipanema delivers the most innovative, automated solutions to guarantee application performance across enterprises’ large and complex networks.
For the fifth consecutive year, Ipanema has been positioned as a Visionary in Gartner’s “Magic Quadrant for WAN Optimization”. The company’s solutions are used by more than 700 global enterprises and have been adopted by Tier-1 communications service providers (CSPs) to enable the digital transformation of their corporate customers.
Every business is becoming a digital business, and change is coming fast. The consequential application proliferation across hybrid networks, together with the intensive migration of applications to the cloud, are durably increasing IT complexity. CIOs must regain control of application usage, protect and align business-critical application performance with business productivity objectives, and meet users’ quality of experience (QoE) expectations, as the drive toward digitalization accelerates.
This acquisition is part of InfoVista’s strategy to orchestrate network and application performance. It positions InfoVista to offer the most integrated and comprehensive solution set and expertise, to maximize business application experience over hybrid WANs and protect business continuity.
The combined companies will provide fast synergies to our enterprise customers, with a unique combination of actionable visibility and in-depth understanding of application behavior across the entire service delivery chain. This will enable CIOs to:
- Make data-driven network investment decisions, maximizing MPLS and Internet connectivity ROI,
- Accelerate integrated and proactive problem identification, troubleshooting and control activities, and
- Automatically manage, control and guarantee application performance over the hybrid WAN.
Simultaneously, our CSP customers will remain in the best seat to deliver high-performing and differentiated application-aware network services to their business customers transitioning to the hybrid WAN by:
- Cost-effectively extending InfoVista’s service assurance solution to the Internet network,
- Accelerating time-to-market and maximizing monetization of their hybrid network services, and
- Leveraging application performance guarantee solutions to further comply with application SLAs.
- “With this acquisition, InfoVista extends its capabilities with Software-Defined WAN to maximize business application experience over the hybrid network,” said Philippe Ozanian, CEO, InfoVista. “Both Ipanema and InfoVista strongly share the conviction that CSPs must play the leading role in helping enterprises make the most of the new hybrid network and hybrid cloud paradigm. The two companies have also established a proven and successful technology partnership for several years. This makes us feel very confident in the benefits it will bring to our enterprise and CSP customers.”
- “Ipanema is a disruptive player in the industry. Its vision of business-centric application performance management through all-in-one, objective-based and fully automated solutions is becoming a must-have,” said Jim Darragh, CEO, Ipanema Technologies. “This acquisition will accelerate our vision and current business momentum, as most CIOs are engaged in the digital transformation of their enterprises. It is also a natural fit, as both companies share the same values and passion for customer satisfaction and innovation.”
- Learn more about InfoVista’s acquisition of Ipanema Technologies.
- Find out how InfoVista is helping CSPs, mobile operators and enterprises around the world to better plan, operate, optimize and monetize their networks.
- Learn how Ipanema Technologies gives enterprises the full feature set of solutions they need to guarantee business application performance to every user regardless of IT complexity.
- Follow and engage with InfoVista on its blog, “ProActive Network News,” and on LinkedInand Twitter.
InfoVista is the leading provider of IP and RF planning, assurance and optimization software solutions and services that enable efficient network and IT transformations. Our award-winning solutions empower communications service providers and IT-intensive enterprises to deliver high-performing and differentiated services, while cost-effectively planning, operating, optimizing and monetizing their networks. InfoVista’s combined expertise and technology innovations in radio and IP networks provide more than 550 customers worldwide with a new level of network intelligence, visibility and control across the entire network life cycle. Using InfoVista solutions, they deliver optimal quality of service, ensure a high-quality user experience, invest appropriately and consolidate their OSS/BSS ecosystems, while keeping total cost of ownership as low as possible. For more information, please visit www.infovista.com.
About Ipanema Technologies
Ipanema Technologies gives enterprises the full feature set of solutions they need to guarantee ERP, CRM and business application performance to every user regardless of the complexity of their IT (number of sites, telecom providers, users, applications or sites). With Ipanema Technologies, CIOs regain control of their applications and can dynamically adapt to new usages. They can easily manage their strategic IT transformations, including Unified Communications, SaaS, and Cloud computing and embrace social media and BYOD. Thanks to Ipanema Technologies, they take full advantage of their hybrid networks and can easily support companies’ business growth objectives and related traffic explosion while reducing their IT costs.
Worldwide leaders in all verticals are using the Ipanema Technologies solutions. They are delivered to the enterprises through an international network of certified channel partners, and as a service through Managed Service Providers and telecom operators. http://www.ipanematech.com