RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., April 8, 2015 – Overture today announced the third installment of new members to its Harmony Partner Ecosystem. The Harmony program enables participating members to demonstrate product integration and industry cooperation. This collaboration allows communication service providers (CSPs) to combine best-of-breed components, avoid single vendor proprietary systems and decrease project risks — all while accelerating deployments.
“The speed and breadth of our Harmony ecosystem expansion speaks to the veracity of the telecom industry’s transformation to NFV,” said Brian Irish, Overture director of marketing. “Our customers have been clear – they are looking for open solutions that combine best-of-breed solutions for realizing the benefits of NFV. We welcome these new partners to the Harmony program and look forward to accelerating industry-wide NFV transformation together.”
The newest members of the Harmony Partner Ecosystem include:
- H-Log QoS Telecom. H-Log QoS Telecom is a leading provider of network and application performance monitoring solutions for carriers/service providers and IT/enterprise markets. H-Log QoS Telecom’s solution is software based and is NFV ready. It can be easily deployed at any remote location through NFV orchestration, with minimal effort. Customers can initiate 24x7 end-to-end Quality of Service (QoS) and Quality of Experience (QoE) monitoring.
- IXIA. Ixia (NASDAQ:XXIA, news, filings) provides application performance and security resilience solutions so organizations can validate, secure and optimize their physical and virtual networks. Enterprises, service providers, network equipment manufacturers and governments worldwide rely on Ixia’s solutions to deploy new technologies and achieve efficient, secure ongoing operation of their networks. Learn more at www.ixiacom.com.
- Spirent. Spirent Communications provides test and service management solutions for the communications industry. Today, Spirent is at the forefront of helping its customers assure both SDN and NFV deployments.
- TransCirrus. TransCirrus is focused on simplifying the deployment, management and scalability of cloud infrastructure. Based on Red Hat's standard OpenStack distros wrapped with its own software and bundled into dedicated appliances, TransCirrus offers rapid set up, a self-service user interface and automated non-disruptive scale out via its suite of products.
- Veryx. Veryx is a leading provider of innovative network testing and monitoring solutions. Veryx SAMTEST measures key performance indicators and quickly diagnoses service degradation, thereby enhancing customer experience for services delivered using Carrier Ethernet, NFV, Cloud and SDN. SAMTEST delivers superior network visibility and higher productivity, utilizing physical or virtual probes.
These new partners join the existing Harmony members: 6WIND, Aeroflex, Brocade, Certes Networks, Dell, EnterpriseWeb, InfoVista, Intel, JDSU, Kapsch CarrierCom, Metaswitch Networks, Qosmos, Red Hat, and Wind River.
More information on the Overture Harmony Ecosystem is available on Overture’s website atwww.overturenetworks.com/Harmony or follow @OvertureNews on Twitter.
About Overture Networks
Overture transforms delivery of dynamic communications, media and data services with Ensemble OSA™, the only carrier-class open network functions virtualization (NFV) solution providing analytics-driven orchestration and control. With hundreds of CSP customers worldwide Overture is revolutionizing the way we connect, communicate and captivate. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Research Triangle Park, NC, Overture is an industry leader in the development of innovative control and orchestration solutions for virtual and Carrier Ethernet systems. For more information, visithttp://www.overturenetworks.com
Marketing Communications Manager
T: +1 (919) 337-4111