At Sprint, we understand that each of our valued customers has unique wants and needs when it comes to their wireless experience. By offering a diverse portfolio of products and services, Sprint empowers customers to connect with what matters most – how they want, when they want, from virtually anywhere they want. This includes our customers with different accessibility needs.
ALCATEL ONETOUCH Retro™ is an easy-to-use, affordable flip phone with features that make it accessible to individuals who are blind or visually impaired, Deaf or hard of hearing, as well as seniors.
- Verbally described user interface for customers who are visually impaired
- Variable speed text-to-speech (TTS) readout of menus, text messaging, notifications and more
- Accessible web browsing experience described verbally to a user
- Large, tactile keypad with well-defined buttons
- Black and white screen option to accommodate a variety of vision ranges
- Multiple font sizes
- In Case of Emergency (ICE) and 911 shortcut keys
- Hearing aid compatibility (HAC): Rating M4/T4
Other Key Features
- External display
- 2MP rear camera
- Hands-free Bluetooth support
- Built-in music player (requires SD card)
With Sprint Easy PaySM, well-qualified buyers signing up for a new line of service or eligible upgrade can purchase the reddish black ALCATEL ONETOUCH Retro in all Sprint retail channels, including www.sprint.com and Telesales (1800-SPRINT1), beginning Friday, March 13, with $0 down and 24 easy monthly payments of $4 (SRP: $96; excluding taxes; service plan required). ALCATEL ONETOUCH Retro is also available through Sprint Prepaid for $19.99 (excludes taxes).
Sprint Support for Customers with Disabilities specializes in providing customer care and support for individuals with disabilities. Representatives are available by phone at 855-885-7568 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org