Launches a New Cloud Service Portfolio that Puts Customers Firmly in Control
Denver, Colorado – February 3, 2015 – Colorado-based Peak®, announces it has changed the company name to Faction as part of its corporate rebranding. Faction is an enterprise-class Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) cloud service provider offering private, public, and hybrid cloud solutions designed the way customers want it - with deep access, broad customization capabilities and patented layer 2 private pathways to the Faction cloud.
Faction launches its new name along with a new website, logo, and product portfolio featuring flexible Faction Cloud building Blocs. Faction’s powerful repositioning encourages cloud users to Join the Cloud Revolution, a new approach to cloud that places customers firmly in control of their environment with dedicated virtualization management portals, dedicated resources, an agnostic technology platform, and a 100% money back Service Level Agreement (SLA).
“Following three years of triple digit growth, we knew it was time for our corporate identity to closely match our core tenants,” states Luke Norris, CEO and Founder of Faction. “The Faction name is a perfect representation of our beliefs. Together our company’s members represent a unique breed of IaaS cloud thought leaders and engineers who believe there is a better way to deliver cloud. We banded together for the pursuit of giving our customers and partners control, not compromise. We are excited about this launch, as well as our new cloud portfolio designed to put our customers in the driver’s seat. Faction delivers to its customers and partners what they have wanted all along in a cloud service provider: increased control, high performance, cost effectiveness, reliability, and scalability.”
Faction’s new cloud maximizes flexibility and is ideal for production and mission critical workloads necessitating guaranteed uptime. The new Faction product portfolio includes:
- Faction Cloud – Tailor your cloud to your exact specifications using customizable modular cloud building "blocs" that customers can re-size, privatize, apply reservation models to, add protected storage, and even re-sell.
- Advanced Solutions Group - Address highly complex or custom engineering requests such as bare metal solutions, recalibrating workloads for the cloud, and hybrid cloud installations with hands-on engineering by Faction-certified Advanced Solutions Specialists.
- White Label Cloud - Cloud specifically engineered for channel providers wanting to white label and provide operational support of Faction’s cloud.
- Faction Market Place – Coming in March, purchase additional cloud componentry with partner-supplied managed services, software, connectivity and other products to enhance the functionality of your cloud.
With Faction’s new cloud portfolio, customers can:
- Exude control over their cloud infrastructure with deep access, broad customization capabilities, high availability performance, and 100% reliability.
- Ride patented Layer-2 private network pathways onto any Faction cloud location, without reconfiguration.
- Access state-of-the-art technology including Cisco, NetApp, VMware, and Brocade.
- Utilize Type II SSAE 16 SOC 1 & 2 & HIPAA compliant, PCI capable cloud.
Under its new brand, Faction offers reseller partners a never-ever no competepromise. Because its cloud is sold exclusively through the channel, Faction won’t compete with its partners. Instead it serves as an extension of its partners’ teams, providing them with comprehensive cloud enablement tools including dedicated partner portals, cloud training, sales and engineering resources, demand generation tools, customizable marketing collateral and campaigns, and joint marketing development funds.
Faction operates cloud nodes located across eight geographies in the United States and Europe including Silicon Valley, Seattle, Denver, Chicago, New Jersey, New York, Atlanta, and the United Kingdom.
Visit www.factioninc.com to begin exploring Faction’s redefined cloud services and subscribe to the Faction Blog today. You can also connect with Faction on Twitter (@FactionInc), LinkedIn and YouTube.
# # #
Faction is an enterprise-class IaaS cloud service provider offering private, public, & hybrid cloud solutions through channel partners. Faction supplies cloud the way its partners and customers want it with extreme performance, deep control, and broad customization capabilities. Faction is 100% channel-driven, as it never competes with Channel Partners and provides the services, tools and expertise that result in value for customers. With cloud nodes across the United States and in Europe (Seattle, Santa Clara, Denver, Chicago, Atlanta, New Jersey, New York, and the United Kingdom), Faction offers both Cisco UCS and Open Compute platforms, is a Platinum-level NetApp Service Provider, and is VMware vCloud® Powered. Join the Faction. Become a Reseller Today. www.factioninc.com or (855) 532-4734. Follow us on Twitter (@FactionInc) and LinkedIn.
For Faction media inquiries, please contact:
Jaymie Scotto & Associates
+1.866.695.3629 ext. 13