You can also manually download the Lollipop update for HTC One (M8). From the Home screen>All Apps>Settings>System updates>HTC software update>Check now; then follow the prompts. The update is being pushed to our HTC One (M8) customers automatically now.
Update benefits include:
- Material Design for fluid animation, multicolored themes and 3D views
- More efficient battery use
- Android™ TV support
- Enhanced multitasking, allowing the ability to have multiple cards open at the same time, in the same app and more than one document or website open next to each other
- Notifications on the lock screen and customizable options with prioritized notifications for events, reminders, messages and calls
- View and respond to messages from the lock screen
- Enhanced low vision and color blind capabilities for added Accessibility
If you have questions about the Lollipop update for HTC One (M8), visit the Sprint Community.
Mark Elliott is a communications manager for the Wireless Devices team at Sprint. Based in Boston, he is well versed in the company’s business devices, tablets, push-to-talk products and Wi-Fi Calling. Mark can be reached at email@example.com.