Chris Vitek to discuss WebRTC for Enterprises and Asi Elad to debate Building WebRTC Infrastructure
San Francisco, CA, December 15, 2014 – GENBAND™, a leading developer of real time communications software solutions, today announced that executives from its Kandy team will present interactive sessions at the WebRTC Conference & Expo in Paris, December 16 -18. Kandy WebRTC Evangelist, Chris Vitek will present WebRTC for Enterprises: History and Use Cases on Wednesday, December 17 at 8:30 am. Asi Elad, Vice President of Research & Development for Kandy fring, will be a featured panelist in the To Build or Not to Build Your WebRTC Infrastructure session on Wednesday, December 17 at 3:20 pm.
WebRTC Conference & Expo, the largest global WebRTC conference in Europe, brings together service providers, systems integrators, enterprises, vendors and industry thought leaders to discuss market insights and highlight new innovations.
GENBAND’s Kandy platform will also be on display at the conference. Kandy is an award-winning, disruptive real time communications software development platform built from GENBAND’s global telecommunications network and security technologies. It allows developers to easily embed a full suite of voice, video, chat, screen sharing and collaboration capabilities into their existing business, web and mobile applications.
Watch this short video for an introduction to Kandy:
- Kandy WebRTC Evangelist Chris Vitek will present enterprise WebRTC use cases on December 17 at 8:30 am.
- Kandy fring Vice President of R&D Asi Elad will participate in a panel discussion on the business case for building WebRTC infrastructure on December 17 at 3:20 pm.
- Kandy, a one-of-a-kind platform that allows anyone to easily integrate real time communications functionalities such as video shopping assistance, a live customer service button and instant multi-party video into existing applications and business processes, will be demonstrated at the conference.
- Kandy provides APIs, SDKs and Quick Starts for an entire portfolio of real time communications capabilities that are integrated with traditional communications solutions. From call control to video conferencing and message transcription, the entire suite of services is available for developer access.
- Developers are encouraged to visit Kandy.io, register and start using the development toolkit for free.
- Kandy recently won the “Best All Around Demo” award at the WebRTC Conference & Expo V in San Jose.
- Check out this Kandy Webinar for a detailed overview of the platform.
- Download the Kandy Webinar presentation.
- View short Kandy demonstration videos including collaboration, concierge, multi-party video and creating a virtual business assistant to see the power of Kandy.
GENBAND’s Kandy communications Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) is a real time software development platform, built from GENBAND’s core communications, presence, security and real time technologies. Kandy enables service providers, enterprises, software vendors, systems integrators, partners and developers to enrich their applications and services with real time contextual communications, providing a more engaging user experience. With Kandy, companies of all sizes and types can quickly integrate real time communications capabilities into their existing applications and business processes. For more information visit kandy.io.
GENBAND is a global leader in real time communications software solutions for service providers, enterprises, independent software vendors, systems integrators and developers in over 80 countries. The company’s Network Modernization, Unified Communications, Mobility andEmbedded Communications solutions enable its customers to quickly capitalize on growing market segments and introduce differentiating products, applications and services. GENBAND’s market-leading solutions, which are deployable in the network, on premise or through the cloud, help its customers connect people to each other and address the growing demands of today’s consumers and businesses for real time communications wherever they happen to be. To learn more visit www.genband.com.
GENBAND, the GENBAND logo and icon and Kandy are trademarks of GENBAND.