Sanjay Bhatia scheduled to discuss how service providers can harness SDN and NFV for a streamlined network
Frisco, TX. December 8, 2014 – GENBAND™, a leading developer of real time software communications solutions, today announced that it will highlight its comprehensive NFV solutions portfolio at the Carrier Network Virtualization Conference & Expo in Palo Alto, CA. December 9-11. GENBAND’s NFV applications and solutions fully support the key elasticity, scalability, automation and orchestration tenets for cloud and virtualized environments, enabling service providers to accelerate innovation and launch services faster, more efficiently and cost-effectively through the virtualization of core network functions.
- GENBAND is an active member in several key NFV ecosystems including the HP OpenNFV Ecosystem where it is a Technology Partner; theIntel Network Builders Program; and the Wind River® Titanium Cloud ecosystem.
- GENBAND has also just announced its membership into the Alcatel-Lucent CloudBand™ Ecosystem.
- GENBAND advocates utilization of Open Source software in the virtualization infrastructure.
- GENBAND’s NFV portfolio spans its comprehensive real-time communications solutions set comprised of multiple, high-performance Virtual Network Functions or applications, including Session Border Controllers, Intelligent Messaging, WebRTC Gateway, Wireless Access Gateway, Session Control and Applications Server solutions, and an intelligent cloud manager that provides seamless interworking into broader NFV infrastructures.
- GENBAND’s NFV solutions fully support the key elasticity, scalability, automation and orchestration tenets for cloud and virtualized environments as specified by ETSI.
“We look forward to highlighting our market-differentiating NFV solutions to the service providers in attendance at Carrier Network Virtualization,” said Sanjay Bhatia, Director of Marketing Strategy for GENBAND. “Our high performance NFV applications are set apart in several key areas including distributed or co-located signaling, control and media plane capabilities. Integrating these applications within our multiple ecosystem environments brings unique end-to-end NFV solutions to market for service providers.
Mr. Bhatia will be a featured panelist in the Harnessing SDN and NFV for a Streamlined Network session on Wednesday, December 10 at 2:40 pm.
GENBAND is a global leader in real time communications software solutions for service providers, enterprises, independent software vendors, systems integrators and developers in over 80 countries. The company’s Network Modernization, Unified Communications, Mobility andEmbedded Communications solutions enable its customers to quickly capitalize on growing market segments and introduce differentiating products, applications and services. GENBAND’s market-leading solutions, which are deployable in the network, on premise or through the cloud, help its customers connect people to each other and address the growing demands of today’s consumers and businesses for real time communications wherever they happen to be. To learn more visit www.genband.com.
GENBAND, the GENBAND logo and icon are trademarks of GENBAND.
+1 (972) 521 5921
PR Archives: Latest, By Company, By Date