SUNNYVALE, CA--(Marketwired - Nov 26, 2014) - Juniper Networks (NASDAQ:JNPR, news, filings), the industry leader in network innovation, today announced the Company will participate in the following investor events in December:
- Kathleen Nemeth, vice president, investor relations, Juniper Networks, will present at the Credit Suisse Annual Technology Conference, Thursday, Dec. 4, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. Mountain Standard Time (MST) in Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Nemeth will also present at the Raymond James Systems, Semiconductors, Software & Supply Chain Conference, Monday, Dec. 8, 2014 at 10:45 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) in New York, N.Y.
- Nemeth will also present at the BMO 2014 Technology & Digital Media Conference, Tuesday, Dec. 9, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) in New York, N.Y.
- Jennifer Lin, senior director, product management of virtualization and SDN platform, Juniper Networks, will speak on the Arete Research SDN Conference Call Series, on Tuesday, Dec. 9, 2014 beginning at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST).
- Robyn Denholm, chief financial and operations officer, Juniper Networks, will present at the Barclays Global Technology Conference, Wednesday, Dec. 10, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST) in San Francisco, Calif.
These events will be available live via telephone or webcast on the Juniper Networks website: http://investor.juniper.net/investor-relations/default.aspx.
About Juniper Networks
Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR) delivers innovation across routing, switching and security. From the network core down to consumer devices, Juniper Networks' innovations in software, silicon and systems transform the experience and economics of networking. Additional information can be found at Juniper Networks (www.juniper.net) or connect with Juniper on Twitter and Facebook.
Juniper Networks and Junos are registered trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. in the United States and other countries. The Juniper Networks and Junos logos are trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. All other trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of their respective owners.