Verizon SCI service offer clients security, scalability, control, reliability and simplicity
by Janet Brumfield
Verizon Enterprise Solutions’ Secure Cloud Interconnect (SCI) service offers enterprises the ability to connect more than one cloud seamlessly and securely manage a multi-cloud environment. Built on Verizon’s high-performance Private IP network, SCI services offer clients security, scalability, control, reliability and simplicity.
For enterprises looking to implement multi-cloud management services, here are five reasons to consider Verizon SCI:
- Enterprises can move workloads between Verizon Cloud, Microsoft Azure and now Amazon Web Services with a click of the mouse via Private IP
- SCI is pre-integrated into the cloud from Verizon, Microsoft and Amazon, enabling seamless performance for enterprises
- Expansive reach on the Private IP network, supported by multiple locations, including;
- The Verizon Cloud in Miami, Denver, Northern Virginia and Santa Clara, Calif.; Sao Paulo, Brazil; and in London and Amsterdam
- The Microsoft Azure Cloud in No. Virginia and Silicon Valley with London slated for late October
- The AWS cloud in Northern Virginia and Silicon Valley, London and three Asia-Pacific locations (Sidney, Singapore, Tokyo) are planned for late October
- 15 Equinix Data Centers in the U.S., Europe and Asia-Pacific (Northern Virginia, Newark, N.J., Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Atlanta and Silicon Valley; London, Frankfurt, Amsterdam and Paris; Sydney, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Singapore)
- Built-in security to ensure data is fully encrypted in transit and at rest
- Advanced reporting capabilities to support the highest level of performance
For more information on SCI, visit www.verizonenterprise.com.