Sonus Recognized as a Silver Partner in the Genesys Technology Partner Program
- Genesys’ Customer Experience Platform now integrates with the industry’s most complete SBC portfolio, providing Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) migration as well as Microsoft Lync and BroadSoft integration capabilities.
- The Sonus SBC 5110, Sonus SBC 5210, Sonus SBC 7000 and Sonus SBC SWe (Software edition) Session Border Controllers are all certified for interoperability with Genesys’ Customer Experience Platform.
- The Sonus SBC 1000 and Sonus SBC 2000 Session Border Controllers are certified for interoperability as media gateways with Genesys’ Customer Experience Platform.
- Genesys names Sonus a Silver Technology Partner, aiding Genesys customers’ ability to enable and secure real-time communications.
WESTFORD, Mass. - Sonus Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:SONS, news, filings), a global leader in securing and enabling real-time communications, today announced that the Sonus portfolio of Session Border Controllers (SBCs) is formally certified for interoperability by Genesys, a leading provider of customer experience and contact center solutions. Additionally, Sonus is now recognized as a Genesys Silver Technology Partner.
Sonus’ solutions secure and enable real-time communications across disparate PBX, contact center platforms and endpoints to help to deliver an exceptional customer experience. Protecting Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), video and other forms of online collaboration from interception and fraud so that customer conversations and sensitive information are secured – especially when handled by remote agents – is critical for Genesys contact centers and serves as an integral function of Sonus SBCs. Increased regulatory compliance for those providing customer services underscores the need for SBC solutions that can manage and control policy and routes in complex networks while protecting premise and hosted contact center solutions from Denial of Service (DoS) attacks.
Sonus offers a portfolio of virtualized and hardware-based SBCs, scaling from low session counts serving enterprise branch offices to the industry’s highest session densities serving large service provider core infrastructure. Enabling feature-rich multimedia communications and the ability to integrate Microsoft Lync capabilities into the Genesys customer experience with the same codebase and management interfaces allow Genesys customers to gain deployment flexibility, investment protection and operational efficiencies. Furthermore, Genesys channel partners gain the ability to source the industry’s broadest portfolio of SBCs from a single vendor.
“Genesys solutions can be found at the heart of many of the world’s most exceptional customer service brands. The ability for contact center customers to now choose a complementary Sonus solution to fit their customers’ security and migration needs for real-time communications gives Genesys’ contact center customers a distinct advantage in managing their end-to-end Quality of Service,” said Mykola Konrad, vice president, Cloud & Strategic Alliances, Sonus.
- Sonus has been positioned in the Leaders quadrant of the “Magic Quadrant for Session Border Controllers,” published October 21, 2013 by Gartner, Inc.
- The Sonus SBC SWe was named an Internet Telephony UC Product of the Year Winner.
- TMC recognized Sonus with the 2014 Excellence in SDN Award for the industry’s first virtualized SBC architected to support unlimited scale, the Sonus SBC SWe.
- The Sonus SBC portfolio received the Gold Award in the Product Line of the Year category of the Best in Biz Awards 2014 EMEA.
- For more information about how the Sonus SBC 5210 outperforms competitive solutions, read the Tolly report here.
- Click here to download electronic copies of Sonus’ reference guides: Lync Enterprise Voice for Dummies, WebRTC for Dummies, SIP Trunking for Dummies and Session Border Controllers for Dummies.
Sonus Networks, SONS, SBC, Genesys, contact center, DoS, DDoS, network security, Lync, SIP trunking
About Sonus Networks:
Sonus secures real-time communications so the world's leading service providers and enterprises can embrace the next generation of SIP and 4G/LTE solutions including VoIP, video, instant messaging and online collaboration. With customers in more than 50 countries and nearly two decades of experience, Sonus offers a complete portfolio of hardware- based and virtualized Session Border Controllers (SBCs), Diameter Signaling Controllers (DSCs), policy/routing servers and media and signaling gateways. For more information, visit www.sonus.net or call 1-855-GO-SONUS.
Important Information Regarding Forward-Looking Statements:
The information in this release may contain certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 regarding future events that involve risks and uncertainties. Although Sonus believes that its expectations are based on reasonable assumptions, readers are cautioned that these forward-looking statements are only predictions and are subject to inherent uncertainties, risks and changes in circumstances that are difficult to predict. All statements other than statements of historical facts contained in this report are forward-looking statements. Our actual results may differ materially from those contemplated by the forward-looking statements. For further information regarding risks and uncertainties associated with Sonus' business, please refer to the "Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations" and "Risk Factors" sections of Sonus' filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Any forward-looking statements represent Sonus' views only as of the date on which such statement is made, and should not be relied upon as representing Sonus' views as of any subsequent date. While Sonus may elect to update forward-looking statements at some point, Sonus specifically disclaims any obligation to do so, except as required by law.
Lois Paul & Partners
Siobhan Nguyen, +1-617-986-5784
Or in EMEA
- See more at: http://www.sonus.net/en/resources/press-releases/sonus-sbc-enables-secure-real-time-communications#sthash.VVcU7KFd.dpuf