DALLAS, Sept. 3, 2014 – AT&T2 today confirmed that it will be among the first U.S. carriers to bring you the Samsung Galaxy Note® 4 and the Samsung Galaxy Note® Edge smartphones – both on the nation’s most reliable 4G LTE network.1 AT&T also confirmed it will offer the Samsung Gear™ VR, a wearable device that offers a virtual reality experience and the Samsung Gear Circle™, a premium Bluetooth headset. Further details on pricing and availability will be announced at a later date.
AT&T was the first to launch the Samsung Note series in the U.S. and currently offers the largest selection of Samsung devices. Additional details about the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, Samsung Gear VR and Samsung Gear Circle include:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: The next generation of the popular Samsung Galaxy Note series includes a 5.7-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED™ display and an improved S Pen™ with realistic pen-on-paper feel. The smartphone also features a selfie-optimized front-facing camera with a wide-angle 3.7MP sensor and touch-free photo capture.
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: Expand the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 experience with the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, the first smartphone to feature a scrollablescreen that wraps to create an edge display. Control music, launch apps and get alerts – all from the always-on edge screen. The smartphone also enables increased productivity with the PC-like, always-on Multi-Tasking row.
- Samsung Gear VR: Turn your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 into an immersive 360-degree virtual reality experience with Samsung Gear VR. Play ultra-realistic video content and take advantage of exclusive Samsung VR content, while in the comfort of your home.
- Samsung Gear Circle: Gear Circle can be paired with a smartphone so you can receive calls, listen to music and give voice commands through a Bluetooth connection. It connects at each end with magnetic detection to form a loop that rests on your shoulders or around your neck when not in use. The headset offers up to 11 hours of talk time.
AT&T is focused on giving our customers a top-notch experience through fast and friendly service. Being recognized as the highest ranked wireless provider for overall purchasing experience by J.D. Power3, for the third time in a row, shows this commitment to the customer experience is making a difference. AT&T outperformed competitors in the J.D. Power 2014 Volume 2 study and received the “Highest Satisfaction with the Purchase Experience among Full-Service Wireless Providers, Three Times in a Row.”
*Reliability based on data transfer completion rates on nationwide 4G LTE networks.
2AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
3AT&T received the highest numerical score among full service wireless providers in the proprietary J.D. Power 2013 (Vol. 2) and 2014 (Vol. 1 & 2) Full Service Wireless Purchase Experience StudySM. 2014 Vol. 2 based on responses from 10,079 consumers measuring 4 full service wireless providers and measures opinions of consumers who purchased a wireless product or service within last 6 months. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed January-June 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T, news, filings) is a premier communications holding company and one of the most honored companies in the world. Its subsidiaries and affiliates – AT&T operating companies – are the providers of AT&T services in the United States and internationally. With a powerful array of network resources that includes the nation’s most reliable 4G LTE network, AT&T is a leading provider of wireless, Wi-Fi, high speed Internet, voice and cloud-based services. A leader in mobile Internet, AT&T also offers the best wireless coverage worldwide based on offering roaming in more countries than any other U.S. carrier, offering the most wireless phones that work in the most countries. It also offers advanced TV service with the AT&T U-verse® brand. The company’s suite of IP-based business communications services is one of the most advanced in the world.
Additional information about AT&T Inc. and the products and services provided by AT&T subsidiaries and affiliates is available at www.att.com/aboutus or follow our news on Twitter at @ATT, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/att and YouTube at www.youtube.com/att.
© 2014 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
Samsung, Galaxy Note, Gear, Super AMOLED and S Pen are all trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
– See more at: http://about.att.com/story/att_confirms_samsung_galaxy_note_4_and_samsung_galaxy_note_edge_to_join_nations_most_reliable_4g_lte_network.html#sthash.91HwQ1RL.dpuf