- Security and Compliance. Administrators and users have the option to password-protect files and data at rest, encrypt files in transit, pull audit logs of user access and file activity, and set permission-based access, views and settings to personal or shared folders across workgroups or company-wide. Data is hosted on servers in Cbeyond’s compliance-friendly data center which has achieved the most rigorous audit standards in the industry, including HIPAA, PCI and SOC3.
- Scalability and Availability. There is no limit on the number of users or storage capacity of the service, which is also backed by Cbeyond’s enterprise Service Level Agreements (SLAs), thereby allowing users to scale easily in lock step with business needs.
- Deployment Choice: For businesses or partners who need their own private environment, Cbeyond offers a flexible single tenant or private cloud environment. This option is ideal for large IT organizations and partners (such as Managed Service Providers and Resellers) seeking to address advanced requirements like Active Directory Integration, Granular User Management, Policy Control, and Branding Support at much lower capital and labor costs.
- Tuesday, July 15, 2:30 PM – Channel Testimonial – Rob Kent, senior director, Segment Marketing, Cbeyond, and Nelson Brown, president and CEO, Omni Business Solutions.
- Wednesday July 16, 2:15 – 3:45 PM – Roundtable – Rob Kent, senior director, Segment Marketing, Cbeyond, Greg Treanor, vice president, RoseBud Technologies, and Nelson Brown, president and CEO, Omni Business Solutions.
Cbeyond, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBEY), is the Technology Ally™ for small and mid-sized businesses. We enable our customers to focus on their core business activities by shifting the burden of IT infrastructure management to us. We deliver cloud services, communications and connectivity through award-winning enterprise data centers and a private, IP enterprise network. Founded in 1999, Cbeyond is a technology service provider with a long history of delivering technology and service innovation for small and mid-sized businesses. For more information on Cbeyond, visit http://www.cbeyond.com and follow Cbeyond on Twitter at www.twitter.com/cbeyond.