[Shanghai, China, June 11, 2014]: Huawei, a leading global information and communications (ICT) solutions provider, will appear at the Mobile Asia Expo 2014, acting as a gold sponsor for the event and participating as a speaker at the GSMA Mobile Forum. The Expo, held in Shanghai for the past three consecutive years, will enable Huawei to further demonstrate its commitment to promoting the development of the global mobile ecosystem.
At this year’s event, Mr. Ding Yun (Ryan Ding), President of Products & Solutions and an Executive Director of the Board at Huawei, will present the keynote speech at the GSMA Mobile Forum session titled "Constant Connectivity, Changing Lives". Mr. Ding’s speech will address a range of industry topics focused on creating a better connected world, from how to energize various industries by leveraging mobile broadband connection technologies, and the necessity of calling for more proactive industry policies to loosen regulations on the ICT industry and motivate innovation, to how the synergy of Cloud-Pipe-Device drives a healthy ICT ecosystem. He will also discuss the opportunities available for businesses to unlock commercial potential through building the world's most efficient and integrated digital logistics system, as well as how to leverage ICT innovation to optimize user experience and facilitate a productive business cycle.
At Mobile Asia Expo 2014, Huawei will also exhibit the following innovative Huawei solutions and technologies at its booth:
- "Zero" distance user care, real-time and precise marketing and smart operation, improve user experience and traffic value. Massive data analysis and mining, internally to improve operational efficiency and enhance customer service quality, and externally to monetize the data through the capability openness, as well as continuous new business exploration and innovation to improve profitability.
- Huawei's carrier-centered video experience optimization and business model innovation to showcase real user experiences and business model innovation for family and individual services, and enterprise and vertical industry applications, aimed at helping carriers build a healthy video ecosystem together with industry partners.
- With the coming of the 4G era, customer experience management (CEM) has become a key concern for carriers. At the Expo, Huawei will share its industry-leading CEM solution to help carriers realize experience-centric operations: demonstrating how to improve high-quality brands, how to increase revenue and enhance customer loyalty, and how to help carriers realize experience-centric operations. Huawei will also share its Accurate LTE Network Planning solution that maximizes return on investment (ROI) and centralized operations to improve operational efficiency.
- In a year of widespread LTE commercialization, Huawei will discuss how to build the best mobile broadband (MBB) network in Asia, especially in China, Japan, and South Korea. Huawei is strongly committed to promoting a healthy MBB ecosystem together with global operators.
- In the Interconnected City exhibition area, Huawei will showcase solutions around secure city, digital transportation, intelligent building, and agile business, to help customers build a "better connected city" with innovative ICT technologies and rich service experience.
Today, interconnection is ubiquitous. By 2025, Huawei estimates that there will be one trillion connections and 6.5 billion users accessing the Internet via 8 billion smartphones, and that this increased global interconnectivity will bring limitless challenges as well as opportunities as it changes the world and people's lives. Huawei is working to continuously adapt to this evolving industry through its commitment to innovation and creating value for customers to further enrich people’s lives through communication.
Huawei’s booth at Mobile Asia Expo 2014 will be located at A50, Hall N1 & Connected City, Hall N2, Shanghai New International EXPO Centre (SNIEC).