Sprint is continuing to enhance its revolutionary Framily PlanSM and give customers even more reasons to make the switch to Sprint.
Free Unlimited Data for Select New Sprint Framily Customers
Switching to a Sprint Framily Plan has never been easier. Beginning today, business accounts can get free unlimited data for 12 months and annual upgrades if they bring a number to Sprint and sign up for a Sprint Framily Plan. In addition, individuals who are eligible and validate for the Sprint Discount Program also can qualify for the offer. That is a savings of $20 per month per line.1 Just enter your work, school or organization email address at www.sprint.com/save to see if you are eligible for the Sprint Discount Program. Sprint is continuing its history of data leadership by making it easy for its customers to use data in all the ways that are useful to them; such as news, email, music, gaming and streaming video, without worrying about data overages on their monthly bill.
To make the offer even better, business customers will receive up to $150 port-in credit when they make the switch to Sprint and bring a number.
More Framily News – No Annual Contracts and Now No Required Credit Check
Sprint is now making it even easier to join a Framily by offering a no-credit-check option when customers sign up for a Sprint Framily Plan. To qualify for this option, customers simply purchase a Sprint certified pre-owned device at a Sprint store, activate an existing Sprint phone, or choose to pay full price for their phone at activation. As always, there are no annual service contracts and no early termination fees with the Sprint Framily Plan.
Choosing a Sprint certified pre-owned device is an easy way for customers to get updated technology at a fraction of the cost. Every certified pre-owned device is thoroughly inspected, tested and, if necessary, remanufactured according to new unit specifications. All certified pre-owned devices go through a 30-point quality checklist and are inspected for cosmetic defects so they will look just like new. Sprint offers customers a 14-day worry-free return policy on all its devices.
Sprint Easy Pay for Accessories2
Have you been eyeing that new Harman Kardon speaker? Or, maybe it’s the Beats Headphones you can’t live without? Sprint is expanding its Sprint Easy Pay program to accessories. Now, eligible customers can pay for these great accessories in 12 easy interest-free monthly payments. Customers always have the option to pay the balance in full at any time. For now, Sprint Easy Pay for accessories is only available in Sprint company-owned retail locations.
- No more restrictive family plans. All Framily members can invite friends, family and others to switch to Sprint and join the group.
- For one line of service on the Sprint Framily plan, new customers pay $55 per month per line for unlimited talk, text and 1GB of data while on the Sprint network.
- When you build a group of at least seven people, everyone gets unlimited talk, text and 1GB of data while on the Sprint network for $25 per month per line (pricing excludes taxes and surcharges).
- For each additional new customer who joins the Framily group, the cost per person goes down $5 a month up to a maximum monthly discount of $30 per line.
- For a limited time, consumers eligible for the Sprint Discount Program can get free unlimited data while on the Sprint network for 12 months for switching to Sprint.
- All members of the Framily group can customize their plan to meet their unique needs.
- Share the savings w/out the hassle of sharing a bill. All accounts can be billed separately.
- With the Sprint Framily Plan there are no annual service contracts; you simply pay month to month. Plus, there are no Early Termination Fees.
1Customers must contact Sprint customer service or go to sprint.com/manage & cancel buy-up within the first 12 mos. of activation to avoid future charges. Eligible port-in required.
2Sprint Easy Pay for accessories requires separate 12-month installment agreement of $75 or more, 0% APR, active account in good standing and qualifying accessory. Credit approval, regulations and financing limits may apply.