A Statement from CEO Fredrik Tumegård:
"I can summarize the first quarter of this new year as positive. Sales growth was 19%, and our margins remain robust, with positive earnings and a healthy cash flow."
First Quarter 2014
- Net sales were SEK 74.4 (62.4) million, an increase of 19.3% year on year. The increase is 15.5% in comparable currencies.
- Operating earnings was SEK 3.5 (-5.0) million, corresponding to an operating margin of 4.7% (-8.0).
- EBITDA was SEK 3.2 (-8.4) million.
- Earnings per share were SEK 0.01 (-0.01).
- Total cash flow was SEK 8.4 (-7.6) million.
Net Insight AB discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on April 30, 2014 at 08.45 CET.
Net Insight delivers the world's most efficient and scalable transport solution for Broadcast and IP Media, Digital Terrestrial TV and IPTV/CATV networks.
Net Insight products truly deliver 100 percent Quality of Service with three times improvement in utilization of bandwidth for a converged transport infrastructure. Net Insight's Nimbra(TM) platform is the industry solution for video, voice and data, reducing operational costs by 50 percent and enhancing competitiveness in delivery of existing and new media services.
More than 200 world class customers run mission critical video services over Net Insight products in over 60 countries. Net Insight is quoted on the NASDAQ OMX, Stockholm.