In light of national small business week, we're sharing four ways you can save time and other resources for what matters most to your business.
- Venture out to new apps: Getting the most out of your smartphone or tablet means staying up to date with the latest productivity apps. There are apps aplenty and finding the “ones” for your business will take a bit of exploration. But it will be worth it – the majority of small businesses using mobile apps report an estimated $6,000 savings, according to a recent survey.
- Safeguard your business: Industry reports show 25 percent of businesses don’t reopen after being impacted by a disaster. These are frightening figures, but having a contingency plan now can help you protect your business in case of a future emergency. Some questions to ask yourself: How do I store my files today? How will I notify my customers and employees? Where can I order new equipment quickly? The Small Business Administration has great tools to get you started.
- Get up to speed: High-speed internet may seem like an obvious technology need. But depending on your business, you may require higher speeds than you currently have. AT&T offers a variety of internet service options, and you’ll be surprised at how quickly your team can move when you upgrade to the right fit.
- Reach customers where they are: In this competitive environment, social media and digital marketing play a major role in winning customers. Websites, email blasts and social media business profiles are not one size fits all. It’s now both a science and an art to reach customers where they are. But the process of sending out an email offer or updating your website is quick and easy with tools like the AT&T Messaging Toolkit and self-designed websites.
- See more at: http://about.att.com/newsroom/4_ways_small_businesses_can_save_time_and_other_resources.html#sthash.xcWs4bss.dpuf