Starting your Sprint Framily just got easier. The Sprint Framily Plan is now available at RadioShack locations nationwide. RadioShack customers can take advantage of the savings when adding new lines to a Framily group and get unlimited talk, text and 1 GB of data for as little as $25 per month per line.
About the Sprint Framily Plan
The Sprint Framily Plan is available to new and existing customers. The more people added to the group, up to 10 phone lines, the greater the savings for everyone on the plan. Because each account can be billed separately, customers can invite new friends, family, and others to join their Framily.
Who can be a part of your Framily?
Sprint recognizes that “family” now includes everyone important to an individual, including friends, neighbors and relatives. It’s no longer just a family, it’s a Framily. It can be your yoga teacher, favorite barista, fantasy football team, parents on your son’s soccer team, cube mate, cube mate’s parents, you name it. The more individuals in a group -- the greater the savings for each member.
- For one line of service on the Sprint Framily Plan, new customers pay $55 per month per line for unlimited talk, text and 1GB of data while on the Sprint network.
- For each additional new customer who joins the Framily group, the cost per person goes down $5 a month up to a maximum monthly discount of $30 per line.
- When you build a group of at least seven people, everyone gets unlimited talk, text and 1GB of data while on the Sprint network for $25 per month per line (pricing excludes taxes and surcharges).
- All members of the group can customize their plan to meet their unique needs.
- For only $20 per month, per line, Framily members can buy up to unlimited data, and they are eligible to get a new phone every year.
- Each account can be billed separately.
- No more restrictive family plans. Sprint gives you the flexibility to define your family. All Framily members can invite new friends, family and others to the group.
- With the Sprint Framily Plan there are no annual service contracts; you simply pay month to month. Plus, there are no Early Termination Fees.
Sprint Redefines the Wireless Family with the New Sprint Framily Play
Video: Sprint Framily Plan
Kristin Wallace is a communications manager for the Apps and Services team at Sprint. Based in Atlanta, she primarily manages Sprint’s mobile commerce, mobile security and family service applications. In addition, Kristin can answer questions about Sprint’s pricing strategy. Kristin can be reached at email@example.com.